British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Put back in short trousers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schoolboy_rog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Put back in short trousers Reply with quote

I came across the "How many people are also school shorts enthusiasts?" thread recently having somehow missed it first time round – 6 of the best for inattention boy – if only, if only!
In that thread CLANSMANCHRIS made what I found to be an extremely interesting and provocative post and one point in particular that he mentioned nearly knocked me off my stool. He said:

"…the Fourth Year and above were often put back in shorts…… immediately prior to, and for the remainder of the week/term (depending upon the severity of the offence) following, a spanking/caning!"

The whole thread and his post in particular was ringing all kinds of bells with me and it set me thinking back to my school days.

Now I couldn't wait to get out of short trousers at Grammar school and was into longs by the second form (how stupid can one be?!) and was proud of the "grown-up" status I believed they gave me although I was well "into" grey school short trousers by then and loved seeing other boys wearing them and still kept my pair to be worn on special occasions when I was alone and feeling randy… or sometimes under my jeans when out playing.

Long trousers have one thing, apart from short legs, that shorts don't have, namely "knees" and these were very nearly my downfall. I used to horse around on the school playing fields with the best of them and on a couple of occasions in the third form I returned home with the knees absolutely sodden with green turf, which for my mother was an absolute bugger to get out and she went spare on each occasion.

The first time she shouted - "Right then my boy, it's back into short trousers for you starting RIGHT NOW, so go and change….and you can wear them for school from Monday as well (this was a Friday) until you learn to respect your school clothes…."

I was gob-smacked and felt like my whole world had just collapsed on me. I begged her to let me off this once but this only made her more angry so I shot upstairs and changed into my old school shorts which were now really rather tight and fitted with an old fashioned button fly rather than a zip. I spent the rest of the evening with horribly mixed emotions. I still loved wearing my shorts – for me and nobody else, but not to go to school in. I was excited to be wearing my shorts, where none of my peers could see me of course and ironically I was suddenly able to wear them openly at home without my parents asking why seeing as how this was a "punishment" my mother herself had just imposed! I was certainly confused at feeling horny under these circumstances.
I stayed home that night and didn't cycle to the boys club as I normally would have done, it would have been the height of humiliation in my eyes and all weekend I also felt the excitement of anticipating school on Monday in those shorts in the same way I feared and dreaded the thought of corporal punishment when it looked as though I might be "for it".
By the time Monday came and I had had two and a half days back in short trousers I was a total bundle of nerves and excited and scared at the same time. I had almost come to terms with my fate and a part of me wanted to go back to the short trouser regime but my mind was made up. In total defiance of my mother I donned my longs, the knees of which had by now been cleaned, and came down to breakfast expecting her to go ballistic. Instead she just gave me a stern warning about what would happen next time….. what a let down LOL

I think the regime CLANSMANCHRIS was subjected to was an excellent idea. Just imagine drooling over senior boys kitted out in tight little grey short-shorts knowing that they had been spanked or caned in them – the mind just boggles….. or am I the only one who thinks like this??!! I mean if they were often put back in shorts" then at times there must have been a few around to oggle - WOW!

Has anybody else experienced being put back into short trousers as a punishment? I really wish now that I had and had experienced a spanking and caning in them cos I certainly deserved to on many, many occasions!

Am I just totally barking mad?!

kind regards
schoolboy_rog sitting in his little grey, short school trousers as he types..[/i]

I know my place. It's bending over a school desk being caned.
Cane, cane and, yep, thrice times cane - please Sir!
Richard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always putting holes in my long trousers at the knees and my Mum had to repair them for the following day, but one day she handed my trousers back to me and said " if you can't look after your long trousers you can wear shorts" and to my horror she had cut them down and made shorts of them.
I begged her to buy me some more but she wouldn't end of story, so the following day I had to go to school in shorts and I was 14 at the time and nearly 6 foot tall!!!!. The humiliation I will get, but wait a minute I could take my jeans to school and change there so that's what I did. During the day I was asked why was I not in my grey school trousers I said they were dirty, the following day I was asked the same question gave the same answer, on the third day the Head Master asked me and I gave him the same answer, but he said you were told about this three days ago so make sure you are in school uniform tomorrow.
Later that day I was given a letter to take home for my parents, I knew what it was about so I confessed and told him what had happened, he took the letter off me and marched me to his office. He was very understanding and I thought I was getting away with it when he told me to go back to class, but no he had phoned my Mum and asked her to come down to the school
on her arrival I was sent for and the look on her face when she saw me in jeans was enough to know I was in deep trouble, I was told to fetch my shorts which I did, but I wasn't told to change and I was given a lecture by my Mother and the Head Master for disobeying and lying to the teachers, after a while I was told that seeing it is nearly going home time I could go now so I went home with my Mum in the car.
Nothing was said all the way home so once again thought I had got away with it, but oh no how wrong could I be when I father got home he hit the roof and told to go to my room, over an hour went passed and I wondered what my fate would be, I did not have to wait for long as my father came in and was ordered to remove my jeans and bend over and was smacked with his leather slipper I don't know how many I received but I was so sore afterwards and tears running down my cheeks.
The following day I had no option but to put my shorts on and go to school all the kids laughed at me before school and at playtime I hid in the toilets, later that day I was sent to see the Head Master and knew what I was about to get I knocked on his door and opened it and went in, I was given another lecture on disobeying my parents and telling lies to the teachers and for this I was to be punished, but I said I was punished by my father he just said "I'm glad of that, now bent over" I was given six hard strokes on the cane across my bottom and was told if this happened again it would be another six now go to your class.
I was kept in shorts all that year even at the weekends, it's funny I'm now 55 and wear shorts most of the time now funny old world
schoolboy_rog

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Richard....
that's one hell of a story I must say!
I was gutted at just the thought of having to go back to wearing short trousers for school, you were finally forced into actually doing it.

Interestingly enough my mother threatened on a number of subsequent occasions to cut my long trousers down and make them into shorts whenever I came home with them either ripped (which happened occasionally) or with grass marks on them. She never actually carried out that threat but I did enjoy a strange kind of dread/excitement at the time she said this which remained with me until I felt the danger was over. I think she thought I'd thrown out my short trousers and so shortening my longs would have been the answer as far as she was concerned. Looking back I think that although I would have been simply devastated at having to go back to wearing short trousers in the 3rd form another part of me was secretly hoping she would carry out the threat, that's how "attached" to my shorts and wearing them I had become by that time.
It would have been a strange trade off:
1. Gutted at the humiliation of being back in short trousers and all the ridicule it would have undoubtedly brought upon me
2. Suddenly being presented with an acceptable reason for wearing them openly all day and in public, the idea of which actually greatly appealed to part of me despite the fact that I would have had no choice in the matter or perhaps perversely for just that reason.

So you were spanked to tears by your Dad and then caned good and hard in your "new" shorts by the Headmaster for good measure - you don't do things by halves mate, do you?! They didn't mess around in those days did they?!

Thanks for sharing this with us and in such detail. How long was "the remainder of the year"? More than a term? What an evil, wicked punishment although the strap and the cane you certainly deserved if you ask me!

Yep, strange old world.

Did anybody else suffer the humiliation of being put back in short trousers as a punishment once already having graduated to longs? It's a wicked punishment in my eyes but doubtless very, very effective!

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

bastille

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolboy_rog wrote:

Did anybody else suffer the humiliation of being put back in short trousers as a punishment once already having graduated to longs? It's a wicked punishment in my eyes but doubtless very, very effective!
schoolboy_rog

Hmm.

I believe "wicked" can be a slang term for "excellent", can't it?
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How long was "the remainder of the year

it was just after Easter as I remember it wasn't too bad in the sping/summer, but was hell in the winter and for my Christmas present I was given two pair of long trousers along with a warning damage these back in shorts my boy. I think it was the best present I've ever had Smile
Thrasher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: The long and short of shorts Reply with quote

We all wore shorts when I was a boy - practical wear for active boys and also customary. My mother bought me my first pair of longs (grey slacks) for formal attire when I was 15 but I continued to wear shorts most of the time including at school for some years after. Everyone in the upper sixth form wore shorts. Fashions did not vary much in those times. Contempory photos show shorts were of mid thigh length. The change to long pants was but a minor rite of passage and I never heard of boys being forced to wear shorts as a humiliation.

As active young men we wore shorts often regardless of weather. Indeed they make much more sense when cycling or when out and about in rain, snow and mud. Legs are easier to wash and dry than trousers. Shorts continue to be worn by the physical active to this day especially in rural areas.

School boys continue to wear "shorts" as part of their school uniforms. The shorts cover the knees and often overlap the socks which always seemed to be up. It takes several acres of cloth to construct a pair and they tend to hang low on the hips because of the weight. Such garmments offer none of the advantages of either shorts or longs. Fashions change so there is hope.
schoolboy_rog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: The long and short of shorts Reply with quote

Thrasher wrote:
... bought me my first pair of longs (grey slacks) for formal attire when I was 15 but I continued to wear shorts most of the time including at school for some years after. Everyone in the upper sixth form wore shorts.

I can only assume that your location in the "south seas" means Oz or NZ where the weather is so much more conducive to the wearing of shorts and indeed if all boys wore them there would be little to ridicule I guess.

Thrasher wrote:
Contemporary photos show shorts were of mid thigh length. The change to long pants was but a minor rite of passage and I never heard of boys being forced to wear shorts as a humiliation.

Well it obviously wouldn't be humiliating or a punishment if everybody wore them but in the 60s in Britain the effect would be quite dramatic since not only did most of us desperately try to get into longs as soon as we possibly could but the shorts of the day were getting progressively shorter with legs of only 4 1/2 inches in length or perhaps even shorter being far from uncommon. To be put back in short trousers opened the boy to ridicule when all his peers were in longs and was a punishment more cruel than the slipper or cane in my opinion.

Thrasher wrote:
As active young men we wore shorts often regardless of weather. Indeed they make much more sense when cycling or when out and about in rain, snow and mud. Legs are easier to wash and dry than trousers. Shorts continue to be worn by the physical active to this day especially in rural areas.

I too often wore shorts during outdoor activities but only in the summer and these were a type of shorts not readily identifiable as a part of school uniform. I would have loved to have been able to wear my regulation grey school short trousers under those conditions but was unprepared to subject myself to the ridicule I thought would have been inevitable.

Thrasher wrote:
School boys continue to wear "shorts" as part of their school uniforms. The shorts cover the knees and often overlap the socks which always seemed to be up. It takes several acres of cloth to construct a pair and they tend to hang low on the hips because of the weight. Such garments offer none of the advantages of either shorts or longs. Fashions change so there is hope.

Yes I must agree with you there, why bother wearing shorts if they aren't short??!! We here at British Discipline like them nice and short and snug fitting but then we're biased!

I suspect here that Thrasher, what a great name!, doesn't necessarily always mean the same thing when he mentions shorts.
For me there is a very big distinction between "shorts" as in kakhi, sports, PE, swiming, walking etc and "shorts" as in school uniform grey short trousers.

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: