British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get good cane marks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which leaves the deepest darkest longest lasting marks:
A. thick rigid cane on bare buttocks standing up?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
B. thick rigid cane on clothing bent over?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
C. thick rigid cane on bare buttocks lying face down?
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
D. As for A but with thin whippy cane?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
E. As for B but with thin whippy cane?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
F. As for C but with thin whippy cane?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
G. A different combination (state which).
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Hall

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well slipperguy you naughty boy, I hope it taught you a lesson lad!
snikcnej

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Replying to Thrasher and Slipperguy Reply with quote

Thanks Thrasher and Slipperguy for your comments.

Re Thrasher's post I do realise that the caning I described was a moderate one. I am aware that consensual cp covers a wide range of severity from light and playful erotic strokes right up to beatings that cause bleeding and really nasty bruising and may even lead to medical treatment being needed. I would think that the punishments that I have taken have ranged over the light to moderate part of that spectrum. The pictured caning was quite tough for me to cope with, although I probably have taken slightly harder strokes at times and I have certainly taken more strokes in a single session. In my fantasies, I do like the idea of taking more severe beatings but I dont think I am brave enough and I certainly would not want excessive injury.

I am sure there are caning techniques that could be used to increase the bruising and skin damage, for example I have heard that dragging the cane accross the skin at the moment of impact will do this. I can well believe that would work, but I would not want it to be done to me. I would rather the master gives me nicely aimed strokes that land cleanly and are intended just to hurt rather than particularly trying to bruise me. That way my 'limits' will be reached before my skin is excessively damaged, and if there are a few little tramlines at the end then I will have the satisfaction of knowing that they were hard earned. For the same reason, I am not sure about Thrasher's interesting suggestion to take aspirin before a caning with the idea that it might increase the bruising. It is tempting to try it just out of curiosity, although I would be a uneasy about such use of a drug. I might actually be more interested in some potion one could take to increase ones sensitivity to pain, that way you could 'enjoy' the challenge of having your limits stretched without potentially embarrassing marks the next day. I dont suppose there is such a potion though?

The reason for the strokes in the picture being mostly rather high on my backside is due to my own foolhardiness. During the initial chat with the master before we started on this caning, I did try to be helpful by telling him that if he couldnt get the reactions he wanted from me with the first two or three flicks of the light cane, he could try a couple of strokes in quick succession since I know that I find it hard to cope with that. I also advised him that I seem to find it slightly more painful to be hit accross the upper part of my buttocks than accross the middle region. It seems that he took this advice to heart, and once he had tried a couple of high strokes in quick succession and had been rewarded with an involuntary yelp of pain from me, he just couldnt seem to resist trying more - I think that is why the marks are rather high. In any case, I try not to be too fussy about insisting the strokes are aimed only at the middle of my bum. It does seem better to me to make use of the whole of the target area, although the strokes do need to hit the gluteus muscels clear of the bony area at the small of the back. Using the whole backside, any tramlines can be more spaced out, which I think looks prettier and probably causes less longer term skin damage. Also the cane can work on sensitive fresh skin which I think may actually hurt more than concentrating the strokes in a small area and dulling the sensitivity in that area. One thing I have found can hurt a lot is a stroke accross the back of my upper thighs, for me that can also be at least as erotic as a stroke accross my buttocks but I would normally want to avoid it since I do go jogging in shorts!

I do think that apart from rather too many high strokes, the picture shows a nicely applied moderate caning using a light and flexible cane which, as I understand it, is harder to aim accurately than a stiffer and heavier one. The master was obviously right handed but even so he has got the cane to bite into both cheeks and the length of some of the tramlines shows that I would have felt it right accross both cheeks. Even more important, he had a good understanding of my masochistic desires. For each of the sixes he had me struggling to cope after the first two or three strokes, but he did seem to be able to sense how far he could go before my will power would break down completely. When I really needed it, he eased off just a bit, or allowed me a few moments longer to recover my wits between strokes. It is a pleasure to bend over for such a good master.

Slipperguy, you seem to be suggesting that the cane will hurt more once you are already sore from a preliminary slippering. I am pretty sure my experience is the opposite. I would be interested to hear what others here think, maybe it is different for different people. I find that firm strokes from an implement such as a cane or a tawse are actully easier to cope with at the end of a session during which the punishments have built up gradually starting with gentle spanking. A long 'warm up' will make the skin pink and sore, but I suspect that to some extent it will also dull the sense of pain. It is well known that most of the bodies sensors reduce sensitivity if subjected to prolonged stimulus. When we were schoolboys, we would have huge snowball fights in cold winters and we would get our hands freezing cold making the snowballs. If we then washed our hands in cold water it would feel like warm water. (Sadly, I was never caned for taking part in those snowball fights). Some of my cp sessions have started with a prolonged 'warm up', I do quite like to do it that way, espeicially if I am not feeling all that brave at the start. However, if I am feeling really masochistic, and the master is also keen, I like to at least try to take some reasonably firm strokes of the cane right at the beginning. For me, if I am in a masochistic mood, there is something rather special about the first few flicks of a thinnish whippy cane accross sensitive and previously unblemished pale skin! I note that you were surprised how much a light slipper hurt you when it was first applied at the start of your Manchester meeting. I cant help wondering that might not have been attributable to some magic property of that particular slipper but simply due to you being fully sensitive to pain at that stage in your meeting. Later on in the evening, it seems that it required a cane to have similar effect on you.

Thanks for telling me a bit about one of your Manchester meetings, it does sound interesting. I live a long way from Manchester, but I might get there one day.

Sorry if I ramble on rather.

John
Slipperguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snikcnej, don't worry about rambling! I enjoy reading your posts
I've only been up once or twice to NWCP. If you do go up I think you'd enjoy yourself - they're a very friendly bunch and there's no pressure to join in if you don't want to
In my case this wasn't really a warm up. I don't know how many whacks I took but I lost count after 20! and that was still across trousers. He did tell me I was going to get a good thrashing and he was as good as his word. I was pretty sore at the end of it - the guy he'd been slippering before me told me I got a good bruising (!) .and in fact the bruises lasted for a week..... I'm not complaining about this btw - I did ask for it, quite literally. And to be honest enjoyed it! - and I enjoyed chatting to him afterwards......Perhaps I'll have the same again when I next go up....!!!! Very Happy
But I did find the cane difficult to take after that slippering. At the end I had 12 strokes with the tawse ( which I enjoy a lot more than the cane)
A good hard slippering can be almost as painful as a caning - depending how hard the caning was. Moreover this wasn't a school type plimsoll - it was actually a flimsy carpet thing......
Slipperguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hall wrote:
well slipperguy you naughty boy, I hope it taught you a lesson lad!

I don't need enemies with people like you around....... Very Happy
Reckon you deserve an extra 6 for that,lad!!!
Thrasher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Dragging Reply with quote

Some years ago, I attempted to film a caning using a camera running at 15 frames per second. The results were very unsatisfactory.

The cane made most of its "visits" between frames so little appeared to be happening. It spent very little time in contact with the skin.

This suggests that dragging the cane with the intention of causing an abrasion is unlikely to be effective. The cane will be dragged only a very small distance while it is in forceful contact with the skin.

It is common for the cheeks to be affected differently when they are strapped of caned. The more distant cheek is usually marked more, that is, the right cheek in the case of right-handed masters.

It is often suggested that some masters are better at marking cheeks equally than other. This is attributed to a skill that has never been described adequately, to my knowledge.
Frankie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes; 15 frames/sec is much too slow.

There are some pictures on the Web showing (presuably American) buttocks at the point of impact of a paddle: the flesh spectacularly flattened and spread. So the technology exists.

I have a feeling that a high-speed microphone/thyristor trigger might if properly adjusted thus capture the moment of impact, but am not energetic or interested enough to try building the necessary rig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: