British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Erection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my brother and I were going to be paddled we were sent to our room and told to strip to our briefs - white and full cut. We would then sit on our beds and wait. As soon as the door opened one of us would assume the position - bent over holding our ankles. I always got an erection as I looked at his butt waiting for the paddling. This quickly susbsided when I assumed the position. After the first hit all thoughts of erections were gone.
canemehard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my limited cp career I have to agree with alot of what has already been said, I find I get a hard on before and after but not during the session. I guess that you concentrate on the beating and the pain too much to get one during. I also get one when I think about getting a good punishment or like reading others experiences like now on this site.
Ouch666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Erection Reply with quote

Just as you said canemehard, an erection before and after a spanking but it quickly subsides when the bottom has something else to think about. For me just thinking about receiving a punishment or just chatting about the subject always get me hard and feeling that I really need to experience it even though I know it will be painfull

Ouch666
chair

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we had errections at prep school if a caning was on.
I was mostly semi-erect before during and after a caning, but fully erect after lights out in bed.
boyoveryourknee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Erection Reply with quote

Ouch666 wrote:
Just as you said canemehard, an erection before and after a spanking but it quickly subsides when the bottom has something else to think about. For me just thinking about receiving a punishment or just chatting about the subject always get me hard and feeling that I really need to experience it even though I know it will be painfull

Ouch666

Yes me too ,I have always found it exciting . When I was about twelve our Porter at our flats found an excuse to get me in his office to spank me .
Said he would get us out over something he said I had taken . Something was missing but I could`nt prove I had not taken it .
We often spoke ,and ushering me into his room was`nt that unusual .
So here I was and he was saying that I had better get my trousers and underpants down quickly . I had spent some time with him before ,and found the idea ,though intimidating also arrousing .
My cock went hard .I felt ashamed but somehow liked him looking .Once over his knee he eventually started some spanking and yes ,a sore bottom meant a soft cock . But being stood up again to face him ,my cock stiffened again .
terry66

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an erection the first time my stepdad spanked me over his knee for which I got the belt I quickly lost it then. Hand spanking always get me erect but the slipper,belt,cane only when the punishment is complete do i get turned on all my efforts are concentrated on the pain.
I used to get turned on watching other guys getting slippered,caned at school but not when it was my turn.
I remember listening to my older brother getting belted and finding it a turn on if my stepdad had known my pants would been down for a belting too.
reporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did lads getting erections during punishment? An interesting view on this is given by a policeman in South Africa who caned many lads by order of the court. He was interviewed by Stephan Kay in a 2 part story called 'Judicial caning in Souith Africa' which can be found at http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=5546 The first part is worth reading too.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reporter wrote:
Did lads getting erections during punishment? An interesting view on this is given by a policeman in South Africa who caned many lads by order of the court. He was interviewed by Stephan Kay in a 2 part story called 'Judicial caning in Souith Africa' which can be found at http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=5546 The first part is worth reading too.

See also:
Corporal punishment of "juveniles" http://www.corpun.com/jcpza3.htm

What caning of juveniles involved. http://www.corpun.com/jcpza6.htm
pasttimes

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Erection Reply with quote

global2001 wrote:
As a teenager, did anyone ever get an erection during CP?

Certainly from my mid teens I remember being erect before and after any corporal punishment. There was some embarrassment initially but less and less so and it became the norm.

As a mentor and father figure to several youths over the years I still become erect with the only difference being I remain fully erect until I let the youth show his gratitude or I use him however I feel like.
striped

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Erections During Punishment Reply with quote

Interesting subject showing a wide variation on the subject.

I got an erection when I was getting my last and worst leathering ever from my Father for trying to steal a car. At the time I was 17, and dressed in my kilt which was rolled up my lower back, whilst I was face down on the bed.

If my Father had seen it I would have been leathered again, so I was hoping he would not tell me, as usual, to get up before he left the room. Fortunately he walked out when the thrashing was over, without saying a word.

Still occasionally get "excited" when being punished if an efficient top is doing his job well.
beanokid

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Erections During Punishment Reply with quote

How did boys cope with this if they were at school with lots of CP? I only had to hear the word "cane" or "spank" to get a hard-on. Fortunately (or unfortunatley) there was very little corporal punishment at my school. I often wonder how I would have coped if there was. For example, we often read about boys admiring each other's cane-marks in while showering after gym or PE. I am sure if a boy had come into the showers with cane marks on his bottom, I would have got turned on on the spot...and everyone knows that getting a stiffy in the shower is a major social gaff at a boys school! Or was an interest in caning so common at that age that practically everyone would have been stiff?
Frankie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beanokid writes
Quote:
getting a stiffy in the shower is a major social gaff at a boys school

I don't recollect that it was in my time and school: more a great joke. I well remember two boys of about 14 who for some reason had got stiffies. They hung their towels on these 'pegs' and strutted around the changing room giggling, to general amusement (including the master in charge).

But I don't remember boys getting erect at the sight of striped bottoms, either: otherwise we'd all have been stiff all the time! Maybe familiarity had bred contempt, or perhaps just indifference.
Peterley

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Erection Reply with quote

I fully agree with previous message,from Frankie. Being at boarding school between age 11-13, boys joked about getting erection,but never saw any on display in the shower room, boys 14 on upwards being in Upper House.
Every morning after first week of term,always large number of striped bums on view sure many like myself liked showing our stripes, yes did look at them, often joke about it never any erection seen.
sparky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like most, my erections usually came pre and post hiding rather than during but often found that one or two smacks given for some minor misdemeanor could cause an erection as soon as i got them.
Peterley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Erection. Reply with quote

Mentioned in previous message,at boarding school in Lower House aged 11-13.
From aged 14 -16 was at same boarding school but in Upper House,being in 1951-54.
Yes it was very normal to get erection, when another boy was being caned in the dorms, but I could not get erection when waiting for my caning,was on my mind how much will it sting & taking my PJ s down then bent over end of bed( on that cold iron bed rail). Normal CP was 2-3 whacks.
But soon after back in bed then soon try and get a hard on.
Next morning in the communal showers all boys being 14-16 so many of them including my-self liked touching other boy's cane marks, YES! it gave the person erection playing with his cane marks. Then I had one my-self.
But if a Master happened to be looking,then you be reported to my House Master,with a visit to his study at 4.30. All boys would dread that visit, normal CP was 6 HARD whacks of the cane over gym shorts. Most of the boys like my-self had been caned in the lower house, we all knew how much it would sting.
But it still made some boys cry like my-self (after 5-6 whack). I may get semi erection but soon as I had stinging pain, lost my erection.
I know for a fact Master hit boy's penis with an erection caned over his tight gym shorts. That boy next day let me see his bruised penis. Think that was wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: