British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Punished for wanking.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Punished for wanking. Reply with quote

Have you ever been caught masturbating and punished for it ?

I was ever only caught at it once when about 13 as I recall, but got out of it by lieing about what I was doing, of course I should have been thrashed for lieing, but Dad chose to ignore the whole thing, no doubt glad of the excuse to do anything at all.

Michael
BONNY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Post Subject Reply with quote

I have never fully understood why masturbating is concidered such a "crime" by some. I was never caught at it but I am sure that my parents would have thought of it as a normal part of growing up.
cpcp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Teddy Bears ... Reply with quote

This is *so* embarrassing ...

My mother confiscated my teddy bear because I used to wank with it ... well, I was 17 at the time!

No, I was probably about 10 or 11 and the teddy bear still lurked around my bedroom somewhere. I discovered at a very early age I could wank by using it to rub up against ... which was handy 'cos, being circumcised, I couldn't jerk off in the traditonal gentile way. Anyway, as I say, she caught me at it and took the bear away. The worst part was I had to work out a new way to wank. Did she really think she was going to be able to stop me??????

Mothers don't like to think of their little boys doing such things do they? She probably thinks I never have ... I've got news for her!

Paul
Spankedson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been, but not for the act so much as the location.

Looking back I was clearly insane, but on long car trips, if it was dark, I used to put a pillow over my lap and stroke myself until I came through my pants. I thought I was being very subtle about it until one day after a journey dad made it clear he knew what I had been doing. And that he wasn't happy about it at all!

That was the only time, and I think it was fair enough too lol.
badboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Threat of the strap for jacking off Reply with quote

Hi:

I went to boyís boarding school where it was hard to find a private place to jack off. Sometimes we would jack off together however sometimes I would go for a walk in the nearby woods so that I could jack off privately. One time when I was returning to the school after jerking off in the woods and I was stopped by one of the senior students who accused me of going into the woods to smoke. For some weird reason in our school smoking was a big crime punished by a strapping.

I probably looked very guilty because I didnít want to admit to masturbating. Anyhow, this senior was convinced that I had been smoking even though I hadnít. He made me empty my pockets, smelt my breath and looked at my fingers for the evidence. At the end of his inspection he let me off with a warning - he said that he didnít believe I had just been walking in the woods and that if I was caught walking in the woods in the future it would be assumed that I had been smoking and I would get an automatic strapping. I could hardly believe my ears, basically if I got caught going to the woods to jack off I would get the strap! Our school didnít have a punishment for masturbation but due to bad luck that would be the special rule for me!

Of course teenage boys (self included) love to jack of regularly however the threat of the strap definitely worried me. An orgasm is fantastic but the strap was no fun at all Ė it really hurt! From then on I tried to cut down on my trips to the woods. I would just need to take cold showers and put up with constant hornyness. Once in a while however my teenage hormones would get the better of me and I would go to the woods to beat my meat. When I did go into the woods I did it with the realization that the cost of a wank might very well be a hard strapping - but it was a risk I decided to take.
Graham

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the stories brought back a memory

Me about 15 lying in bed late on a Saturday morning having just had my usual wake up wank ( as opposed to my go to sleep one the night before). I had shot my spunk into my pants as usual, planning to have a shower and then all my clothes got chucked into the wash pile in my room. I had been doing this almost from the beginning and liked the sensation of spunk, besides I didn't have to clean it up.

Next thing Dad comes up the stairs really annoyed saying that my attitude was all wrong and because I had given my Mum a mouthful of cheek the night before he was going to wallop me. He ordered me out of bed and to bend over.

Mega embarrassed, my boxers are still wet and stained on the front I decided to try a half truth. 'Dad, I'm sorry I've had a wet dream I can't. Even more embarrassed when he tells me I am lying, he knows exactly what I'm doing and so does Mum because she's told him she's sick of picking up my spunked up pants and to tell me to stop it. Now I'm really red faced.

He didn't put me over his knee this time but he makes me get up and bend over the bed and lays it on with his belt, probably a bit harder I thought because of the wanking. Then he tells me either stop masturbating (Ha!) or clean up so Mum doesn't have to sort it.

Strange to say it didn't stop me 'relieving the tension'.
oldman44ca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been able to understand parents that discipline their sons for doing something that 99% of all teenage boys do, and the other 1% lied that they didn't.

My parents claimed a boys body had to breath, so my brother and I went nude from the time we were told to get ready for bed in the evening till we got dressed to go out after breakfast.

So we never got disciplined for masturbating, but I can remember my mother giving my brother a towel to use to save the bedding when he first started. When it came to my turn I just started taking a towel to bed.

I also remember the sheer horror a friend that was staying with me one night had when mom came in to say good night to us and then returned with a towel and handed it to Billy. As she handed it to him she remarked that there is only one thing that smells like this room and if we are going to be doing it together Billy might like to have his own towel to clean himself off with.
steve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman are 100 % right. it probably should be the 1 % lying about it who should be spanked for it (for lying!). But in general people (and especially mums) shouldn?t interfere boys can find the towels themselves and places to have fun alone or together...We were inventive as I remebered it although we were kept under strict discipline for other reasons...
steve
________
DRUIDISM ADVICE

Last edited by steve on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re punishment for masturbation Reply with quote

I know masturbation is perfectly natural & normal, but in Victorian times it was considered a "sin" that boys (and girls) had to be "saved" from; resulting in many grossly perverted & sadistic practices to "cure" one of this "evil." One I remember reading about that may be of interest in this regard here was performed thusly: The hapless youth would be stripped naked & bound spread-eagled atop a table; whereupon he'd be forceably masturbated to orgasm repeatedly -- being whipped across his inner-thighs & crotch after each ejaculation -- this ordeal continuing until he could no longer be aroused or fainted... Ah, the "Good Old Days"...
Tom
Richard Hampton

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was caught wanking a couple of times - once aged 14 and once aged 17.
As a 14 year old I was caught by my stepdad - I had been sent to my room in disgrace and used the time constructively to appreciate a RODOX mag my mate had leant me - lots of close up cock and pussy shots. I was especially fascinated by the huge tools... Anyway my revereie was broken as I was literally caught red-handed - mag open and cock out and fist on my vinegar strokes....
My stepfather "confiscated" the mag (eg took it for himself) and doubled my punishment.... I was a few hours later over his lap for a double session of the brush until I beged him to stop.... He must have given me a good forty with a huge hard clothesbrush which his own dad had used on him,,,,, It bloody hurt. and for good measure I was told to "stand up" and given two directly on the knob.
Further disgrace beckoned as he and I had to have a "manly" chat about my "problem". Apparenrtly my mother was embarrased about the white stains around my pyjama trousers/sheets/school slacks - to be fair I was waqnking about three times a day so fair point..... My bedroom was pretty smelly ...
My stepdad was a prtetty normal guy (he had his own stash of mags etc which I was later to discover) but was anxious that I "curbed" my behaviour and at least thought about others and didnt spunk all over the lace.... He took the opportunity to give me a talk about the facts of life, johnnies, girls etc. He told me I was bound to "wank" (and actually used the word - to his credit) but told me to be careful about it/use tissues/ spunk down the toilet etc

When I was caught aged 17 in the same position - it was by one of his work mates (a big golfer named Faulkner). I was at home during a study break, tossing off in my my room over a spanking mag - I completely thought everone was out. I can still remember the mag - Janus - and the story - a headmaster slippering and caning a female pupil. I simulteaneously had a jazz mag open with two huge cocks penetrating a tight cunt....Mr Faulkner (my stepdads consultant) came in to tell me someone had called my mother on the businesss line and caught me cock in hand, mags wide open.He was a good bloke and thought it was funny, even though I was right on the spunk and stuffing my cock back in my slacks with a very red face. He seemed very interested in the fact I had a spanking mag (JANUS) and had a goof flick throught it. He must have heard that having been rude to one of my stepdad's consultants a year ago I was whacked in front of the guy - with the slipper being offered to him to "finish me off". The guy let me stepdad finsh off, with my backside not far from his face....

Anyway, Faulkner asked me out for a drink.Unthinable.... I accepted.We went and had a couple of pints in a local pub. He told me he got his "arse whacked" by his wife... That he often put off golf or squash sessions because of it,... EG he often had a very red arse..... He told me it was great fu n and nothing to be ashamed of. I also had to agree to go "over his knee" .....TO BE CONTD,

he ended up slippering me over his knee....
I got it again from stepdad the folloeing year, using the brush..................
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've rekindled this topic as it seems relevant to the current discussions initiated by Klaus
Chris
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Punished for wanking Reply with quote

Have been resting and not active !

Never was punished for wanking as a boy as explained in my first message. But oh boy, since then, the biggest turn on for me !

Michael with his school shorts off in the "headmaster's" study.

Thank you Chris for waking me up again.

Michael.
crostek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Masturbation Reply with quote

Tug wrote:
Masturbation is a crime, it is usually a solitary, selfish act of instant gratification. Masturbation should be regulated, and done under supervision once a day. It is best if someone milks you once a day, before bed-time, so that you never have to touch your privates sexually yourself. Any masturbation you do without supervision should be confessed, and caning should follow.

I sure hope that any law about this "crime" and the suggested punishment will not be applied retroactively!

And which department of the government will be responsible for
milking supervision? Or will there be an entirely new department created? I suspect it would be one of the very largest departments. <G>
King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would they be called milk monitors?

Please, not the slipper again Sir.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha! ha!

I was a milk monitor in my primary skool. Never got to milk the boys though :-(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: