British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE LONDON BIRCHING SOCIETY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: THE LONDON BIRCHING SOCIETY Reply with quote

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Real-Birching/
cmnhcs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: London Birching Society Reply with quote

It's good to see some more activity on this board again including some entertaining stuff. The latest entry for the LBS puzzles me. It consists merely of a hyperlink. (At least I think that's what it's called) So I visited the site only to find its membership in single figures and the number of posts in the last 2 years countable on the fingers of one hand. What did Tug have in mind when he drew it to our attention?
toddda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: briching Reply with quote

really wanrt to experience birch have experienced most everything else
Tug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: London Birch Society Reply with quote

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Real-Birching/
boden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: birching received Reply with quote

I have been birched on two occasions now.

The first time I was secured naked face down on a bed and my master gave me a number of strokes with willow tiwgs and then more stokes with birch. It hurt. The weird thing was taking a shower afterwards (before some over the knee spanking and paddling I might add) and seeing the water turn red because the birch had cut my buttocks. Many guys don't like this but it is a real turn on for me.

Last month I visited a new master who secured me to a birching tressel and then gave me strokes with a spray birch and an isle of man birch. Because of the way I was tied to the bench my buttocks were well parted and the first stroke from the spray birch caught my inner cheeks and hole which was incredibly painful because they are normally protected and unbeaten. I very quickly started clenching my hole when I expected a stroke to fall to protect it.

The pain from the two kinds of birch were very different and its hard to describe how. I received 24 strokes in all over a prolonged period. I have already booked to return at the end of January for 50 strokes.

I too have joined the aforementioned group and found no activity.
I have put short vids of my birching sessions in my yahoo group. Take a look.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bodbirched
nealthedude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Birching Reply with quote

Something ive always wanted to take but cant even get a caning these days let alone birch.
Tug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: boden Reply with quote

Boden, you take a good birching. I have always liked birching, I used to give a lot of birching at the cricket bookshop, and at Ealing with Dr Keate.
NigelMolesworth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um ... if it was a cricket shop wouldn't that be willowing rather than birching - oh gosh, I just crack myself up.

And in case anyone's wondering, I'm not the one holding the bouquet.

Molesworth
chair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: birching Reply with quote

olesworth, how do you get pictures into your messages ?
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NigelMolesworth wrote:
um ... if it was a cricket shop wouldn't that be willowing rather than birching - oh gosh, I just crack myself up.

ho ho - < clutches sides and shakes >
NigelMolesworth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to ask a nice man called Chris.

I think he is in charge (and unlike every other authority figure I've ever encountered didn't immediately express a desire to turn me over his knee!).

You have to store the pic somewhere and then point to it in your message. PM Chris-Admin and he'll splane it to you.

NM
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chair (ha! ha! - I used to have one of those, sorry, infantile humour)

Molesworth is grovelling again - we'll see to that later.

email me mate with the picture(s) as attachment(s) and I'll load them onto the server and tell you how to include them in your post.

Very happy to have people including pics. They can illustrate a message very nicely.

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: