British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Quaint but Valid Grounds for Dressing Boys in Shorts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schoolboy_rog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BONNY wrote:
schoolboy_rog wrote:

I've attached a couple of photos of me

A couple!! If you count like that no wonder you're always bending over a desk!!

Yes, I guess you're right but it was not until I attained the status of adult schoolboy that I discovered what deliciously painful consequences there could be to miscounting - especially when I was bending over a desk counting the strokes as instructed as a cane was whipped across my bottom. Talk about Topping from the bottom!

I wonder..... did anybody deliberately miscout the strokes at school in the hope of getting extra??!!

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

I know my place. It's bending over a school desk being caned.
Cane, cane and, yep, thrice times cane - please Sir!
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolboy_rog wrote:
"asking" to have the seat of mine seen to... they may not be suitable for raising the legs of but they are made for caning, don't you agree?!

Yep! They are definitely made for caning. Report to me young man by private message

Chris
chair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

They are good photos
simongreen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts. Reply with quote

My natural father, who never used any kind of corporal punishment in bringing me up, let me to start wearing long trousers and jeans when I was about eight. But, he left my mum for another woman when I was 9 and my parents were divorced when I was 10. Two years later my Mum re-married a bloke called John who was 11 years older than her and a lot more old fashioned.
He had two sons of his own from his previous marriage - one was a year older than me, the other a year younger and they both still had to wear short pants. I thought it was funny that they still wore short pants and used to secretly laugh at them whenever me and mum visited their house while she was courting John.
But, once my mum and John got married and we went to live with him and my step brothers, I too had to go back to short pants after a few months because John felt that if I was under his roof and was now his stepson then I had to be treated the same as his boys. I did not like it one bit, having to go back to short pants after wearing long trousers for 4 years.
He was also a lot more old fashioned in his approach to discipline and punished his own boys with his belt when they misbehaved - and, after some initial resistance from my mum, I too was punished by him with his belt if I ever misbehaved.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Home versus school Reply with quote

My father punished rarely. He applied a leather belt to our bare legs as a token of parental disapproval. The disapproval was the deterrent rather than pain. In the main this worked.

School was different. Controlling a class of boys is more difficult than controlling sons at home. It was very important that the cane really hurt if it was to deter. It did. Hidings at home were poor preparation for hidings at school.
snakebelt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts. Reply with quote

simongreen wrote:
My natural father, who never used any kind of corporal punishment in bringing me up, let me to start wearing long trousers and jeans when I was about eight.

But, once my mum and John got married and we went to live with him and my step brothers, I too had to go back to short pants after a few months because John felt that if I was under his roof and was now his stepson then I had to be treated the same as his boys. I did not like it one bit, having to go back to short pants after wearing long trousers for 4 years.

It was obviously rather humiliating to be put back into short trousers after 4 years in long trousers. Much worse than never having had long trousers at all and being kept in short trousers after all your peers had graduated to long trousers. When did your step father allow you to wear long trousers again?
simongreen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts Reply with quote

Snakebelt wrote:

Quote:
It was obviously rather humiliating to be put back into short trousers after 4 years in long trousers. Much worse than never having had long trousers at all and being kept in short trousers after all your peers had graduated to long trousers. When did your step father allow you to wear long trousers again?

It was just before I went into the 4th form at school when my step father allowed me to wear long trousers again. So, I was 14. I had just over 2 years of being back in short pants. This would have been 1967 - 1969.
snakebelt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts Reply with quote

[quote=

It was just before I went into the 4th form at school when my step father allowed me to wear long trousers again. So, I was 14. I had just over 2 years of being back in short pants. This would have been 1967 - 1969.[/quote]

1967 was the year I left school. By that time, although it was not unusual to still see first form boys in short trousers, the second form boys still in short trousers could be counted on one hand. When I was in the first/second form a few years previosly, bare knees were much more abundant. As a third form boy it would not have been easy for you to be the only one still in shorts. Did your two step brothers also stay in shorts until late in the third form?

When you were put back into short trousers and presumably knee length socks were you taken to buy them or were you just presented with them and told to change into them? As you had to endure two years of being back in short trousers, I assume that you then had extra pairs bought for you during that time and must have wondered if you would ever get a pair of long trouser again.

snakebelt
simongreen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts Reply with quote

There were a few other boys of my age in shorts - this was rural Leicestershire, so it had not moved quite so quickly as other parts of the country in the 60s. There were about 5 of us in short pants in the 3rd form. Yes, both my step brothers were kept in short pants till the same age - one was a year older than me so he got long trousers before me and the other step brother was a year younger, so he got them after me.

I was not taken to a shop for the shorts. My step father took away my long trousers and handed me 4 pairs of shorts and I was told that I had to wear them. I was under his roof and that was that - I was to be treated like his own boys and yes, I was also given knee length socks too - about 8 pairs.

Yes, I hated it with a passion (and hated him too) and it was hard being put back into shorts at age 12. At first I did wonder if I would ever get long trousers again, but when my elder step brother was given long trousers at the end of the 3rd form I knew I only had a year to go before I would have long trousers again - a crumb of comfort I suppose, but I still hated the shorts.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: An English composition competition Reply with quote

I think shorts are (or should be) manly wear.
wysiwyg wrote:

A Brief on the Ideal Way to Tame Boys
William Heathclyff-Lloyd, MA, DD

Regardless of what may be thought of the practice, it has indubitably been empirically shown that the most meaningfully effective way to tame boys is by making them go bare-legged, i.e., dressed in a proper pair of short trousers. Simply, no other way of character training lads is more efficacious for instilling docility and teaching humility as it maintains them always aware of themselves and their status, and thus ever mindful of their attitude and behavior. Which makes this practice of special avail re the taming of youths, as learning the value of equanimity and meekness is most needed by boys during their pubescent years. This is why, ideally, boys should be kept in shorts through age fifteen. Also, ideally -- imparitive, really -- boys' shorts for this purpose should be made to fit them as brief and close as possible (without being indecent) as this will maintain them optimally self-conscious and so ensure that the lessons to be learned from this discipline will be properly appreciated as well as fully enjoyed. Lastly, as a twofold side benefit, this way also affords the salubrious boon of promoting hardiness in boys while at the same time presenting them in what is by far the most aesthetically pleasing livery for them.

Would any one care to write a rejoinder to the above? The rules are simple. Use lots of the red words in your reply and you should cite at least one "authority" to support your views. Extra points will be awarded for the correct use of obscure dictionary words. Points will be deducted for American spellings.
  1. avail
  2. docility
  3. efficacious
  4. empirically
  5. equanimity
  6. humility
  7. imperative (sic)
  8. indubitably
  9. "meaningfully effective"
  10. meekness
  11. salubrious

For other anti boy propaganda see:

Petticoat Discipline Monthly
Petticoat Discipline Monthly is a journal for mothers, wives, sisters, and aunts
charged with the domestic, or school, care and upbringing of naughty boys of all ages.
http://www.petticoated.com/pdmonthly01.htm
Corrective training for boys
http://www.petticoated.com/letter0102.htm

Misterpoll School trousers uk boys
What age do boys change from short to long trousers
http://www.misterpoll.com/2238746149.html
snakebelt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts Reply with quote

simongreen wrote:
There were a few other boys of my age in shorts - this was rural Leicestershire, so it had not moved quite so quickly as other parts of the country in the 60s. There were about 5 of us in short pants in the 3rd form. Yes, both my step brothers were kept in short pants till the same age - one was a year older than me so he got long trousers before me and the other step brother was a year younger, so he got them after me.

I was not taken to a shop for the shorts. My step father took away my long trousers and handed me 4 pairs of shorts and I was told that I had to wear them. I was under his roof and that was that - I was to be treated like his own boys and yes, I was also given knee length socks too - about 8 pairs.

Yes, I hated it with a passion (and hated him too) and it was hard being put back into shorts at age 12. At first I did wonder if I would ever get long trousers again, but when my elder step brother was given long trousers at the end of the 3rd form I knew I only had a year to go before I would have long trousers again - a crumb of comfort I suppose, but I still hated the shorts.

At least you were not the only 3rd form boy in short trousers. At the end of the second year I was one of the last three boys in my form in shorts. All three of us had long trousers for the start of the third year so nobody was left as the last boy in shorts. I could have actually had long trousers for the start of the second year but stayed on shorts for an extra year! That was my own fault for not showing enough enthusiasm for long trousers at the time.

Were all four pairs grey school shorts?

A boy in my form went into long trousers about half way through the first year. Within a few days he had ripped the knee out of them. The folwing day he came to school rather sheepishly in shorts. It was another year before he was given long trousers again.

I can remeber my nephew getting a bit annoyed when he had to go back into shorts. Having gone to school in long trousers for about a year, a house move meant that he had to transfer to a school where shorts were compulsary. At least he could go back into long trousers at the wekend and all the other boys at his school were in shorts. I told him that he was lucky that he had not moved to New Zealand where he might have had to wear them until he left school altogether!
simongreen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Quaint but valid grounds for dressing boys in shorts Reply with quote

Quote:
Were all four pairs grey school shorts?

Yes, all 4 pairs were grey school type shorts with elastic waist. Me and my step brothers wore them at all times at home and at school, winter, spring, summer and autumn.

The first time my natural elder sister came to visit my mum (she was 19 and had left home), she was astonoshed to see me back in short pants and asked my mum why I was in shorts again. My mum told her that I had to wear them now because thats what her new husband John wanted because his own boys wore them and that I was not to be treated any differently - I could see that she felt sorry for me and years later she told me that she had told my mum it was ridiculous that a boy of 12 had to go back to short grey pants and even more ridiculous that my elder step brother at 13 still had to wear shorts.

At 16 I left my step father's home and went to live with her for a while before I got a job and a place of my own - I couldn't wait to leave his home. I always hated him and still did till the day he died.
NYCman

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: The allure of the short pants uniform Reply with quote

This topic is generating some controversy.

Some people on here laud shorts. Others have viewed such posts with disdain, finding them anti-boy and anti male.

I don't want to sound intellectually pompous (And I am perhaps too tired to write anything with a modicum of coherence let alone gravitas or profundity), but let me try to analyze the allure of the outfit, at least for me.

Boys in short pants uniforms, very simply, look incredibly cute and adorable. They don't look effeminate, they don't look sappy; they just look fantastic.

Why do they look fanastic?

I suggest it's because shorts on a boy UNDERLINE AND HIGHLIGHT that he is male but not a man, only a boy. As a boy, our inclination --- at least mine -- is to help him, aid him, father him, dominate him, mate with him in a homosexual manner.

A short pants uniform consisting of shorts, high socks, a button downed shirt, tie, blazer and firm, hard shoes are indisputably male because they are very similiar -- except for the length of the trousers -- to a man's suit and wardrobe. The boy is, with the exception of his shorts, dressed like a little man.

But there is something about our little man which is so very different from his Daddy: His trousers are short and they are showing smooth legs. Because they are smooth legs they are of course not the legs of a man.

By not wearing long pants, and by wearing shorts, the boy's lack of adult masculinity -- and his essentially vulnerable, subordinate status -- is confirmed and broadcasted to everyone who sees his hairless legs.

But although he is most certainly not a grown man, he is, by wearing so many of the accessories of an adult man -- for example, a tie -- making it clear that however feeble his claims on manhood are he is still in all respects male.

This makes him a person whom an older man will want to support and protect.

This might be analgous to Circumcision rites. Freud hypothesized that when a boy was circumsized his Father no longer viewed him as a threat and a competitor visa vis the Mother, and this enabled the Father to love and support his son. When a boy is kept down a peg in shorts, his Father may be more inclined to respond to him in Fatherly and supportive way.

In any event, this probably sounds a bit too hifalutin. So let me go down from the majestic theoretical plane to the nitty, gritty: I am so hot for boys (over 1Cool in shorts that:

A) I have almost collided into cars because I couldn't take my eyes off of a guy in shorts;

B) I have gotten erections walking by Department Store Mannequins in shorts

C) In school, I had to run out of class periodically to jack off in the bathroom because I simply couldn't take it any more

D) I had to jack off before PE class because the prospect of being in a room with a bunch of guys changing into shorts and a jockstrap was so stimulating that if I didn't jerk off before class I would have had an enormous hard on in front of my peers

My erections are not the violent, magnificent volcanic phenomena that they once were (I am 45), but I still am rock hard (no one has ever F---ed me as well as I have F---ed them), and have a pumped up athletic body, and if any cute Brittish schoolboys over 18 are interested, this American gent would love to see you in shorts -- and eventually take them off.
Above average musculature
7 inches
Mostly Top
Well behaved boys in short pants suits need to get spanked by Daddy -- and a lot more
Richard

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny, when I was at school I wore shorts until I was in senior school aged 11, when I was 13, I fell down and tore my trousers, when I got home my mother repaired them, or so I thought, in the morning I was handed my trousers, but they weren't trousers anymore she had made them in to shorts and for the next 9 months I had to wear them and every one made fun of me also I was very tall which made it worse.
Now at the age of 54 I love shorts now and for at least 9 months of the year I'm in shorts and hate wearing trousers. Funny old world
woodgnome

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: The allure of the short pants uniform Reply with quote

NYCman wrote:
As a boy, our inclination --- at least mine -- is to help him, aid him, father him, dominate him, mate with him in a homosexual manner.

I rather suspect that that last is precisely why some of us don't care for the wearing of school uniform type shorts. That and an overdeveloped sense of the ridiculous.

woodgnome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: