British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nettles
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kentuksub

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Nettles Reply with quote

I have recently found a renewed interest in this exciting weed, giving its own brand of instant but long lasting pain to the masochist. Properly dressed schoolboys are of course clothed to readilly be exposed to the possibility of getting their bare legs stung.

Is their much of a following for the employ of nettles within our circle?
Tug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I regularly give Stinging Nettle thrashings to the bare backsides of willing lads. This type of discipline has been used since Roman times.
wait4it

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our school cross country runs included a route which went down an overgrown footpath - in the late spring and summer it was full of nettles. If you were anywhere near the front you got stung on the legs as you ran along there. But there was a sort of bravado about doing it. You could admit it hurt but you could take it. A bit like the bravado of taking corporal punishment in front of your mates in class or in the gym, actually.
arethusa

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Nettles Reply with quote

I have recently discovered the pain/pleasure of this. After a caning I pick a bunch of nettles, then slowly draw them across my swollen, bare cane welted bum, the effect is mind blowing and it lasts for hours. It is a great way to prolong the effects of a good caning.
kentuksub

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to experience nettles applied to my theighs and crotch during my most recent spanking. The first application was whilst I was firmly tied, the second more vigorous rubbing was done whilst I stood, unbound.

Sensational is my best description of this marvelous plant, which really does bring back childhood memories of being pushed into nettle patches whilst wearing shorts

Nettles do seem to be an excellent to to enhance and prolong punishments. | gather they are quite a good vegetable as well, what a perfect excuse to have some nice fresh nettles to hand!
Thrasher

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Ongaonga Reply with quote

The indigenous name for New Zealand stinging nettle is onga onga (tree nettle, Urtica ferox). It is a virilent weed that has killed. From personal experience I think a better name might be:
Onga onga onga Onga onga onga-aaarrrh ! ! ! .

No fun at all!
Chris-Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kentuksub wrote:
| gather they are quite a good vegetable as well, what a perfect excuse to have some nice fresh nettles to hand!

Can they count towards your five a day fruit and veg ration?
johnn8uk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: exquisite Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by johnn8uk on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
kentuksub

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: fruit & veg Reply with quote

Chris-Admin wrote:
kentuksub wrote:
| gather they are quite a good vegetable as well, what a perfect excuse to have some nice fresh nettles to hand!

Can they count towards your five a day fruit and veg ration?

Do'nt know but they would be a good cheap alternative to boiled spinach and I'm pretty sure they count towards effective and economical discipline
Tug
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other lads like nettles ?
BONNY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tug wrote:
Any other lads like nettles ?

Only the Midsommer kind!
cpcp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Lasting sting ... Reply with quote

I was out for a walk the other day and around mid-afternoon moved some nettles out of the way with my bare hands. I was surprised to still feel a little of the stinging sensation late in the evening.

Maybe it is a way of prolonging that pleasant warm feeling after a spanking ... LOL

Paul
boden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was all set for a beating with nettles and then my master became ill and it never happened.

However I tried it myslef first to see what it would be like.

A few swats across my bare buttocks left me with a few stings but one a few days afterwards I pulle my car to the vrge on a long journey, grabbed a handful of nettles from the hedgerow and shoved them inside the back of my pants. The pain was quite strong.

I then got in my car and drove for half an hour with the nettles still in. The pain changed to a throbbing. Just to punish myself further every time the pain began to subside I shuffled about and got stung some more.

After half an hour I had to pull over and empty my pants so to speak.

The pain changed to a buzzing numbness and this lasted well into the next day.

My present master has talked about using nettles and maybe I'll ask him to thrash me with them but not to shove them down my pants.

I also tried stinging my cock and balls and whilst it hurt I was unable to stop myself rubbing and massaging myself for a few minutes by which time the intense pain ahd gone and there was a pleasant glow.
Richard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use to put nettles down my pants when I was a kid doing my paper round I just loved the stinging tried holly as well try doing that on a bike !!!!
jem.john

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the summer I did several nocturnal country walks in the nude. all well planned and of several hours duration. Then on Sept 3rd I went out to post a letter about 2am and being awake felt like a country stroll I stripped off and put my clothes in a plastic bag that was in a pocket
however I had no torch. I lost my way several times and finished up on a main road stark naked and trying to find some steps down onto a country foot path I lost my footing and fell 8 feet down an embankment into a briar bush and through a load of nettles.

The briars ensured my buttocks were well blooded but the nettle sting got into my blood stream and remained intense for 24 hours with my whole body feeling it was on fire. I stumbled on and fell into a watery ditch

Clambering out I found a hawthorn bush and cut myself a 3 foot switch to try out on myself as part of a survey I was doing on the theme

"The use, misuse, and disuse of corporal punishment during the 20th century"

Being used to thrashing my naked body with a leather belt 100-150 stripes I set about myself back home with this switch, 100 striokes

It was a scientific error

My shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, groin, and tummy bore the stripes for several days and in some area several weeks, Even now 77 days later some of the scars are still visible.

Perhaps it was a justifiable self punishment for indecent exposure which afterall nude walking is, though in the dark and not in the public gaze, so therefore not offensive.

Since then I have had 10 weeks of real pain from an infected blister on my ankle becoming an ulcer. However as ulcers can take many months to clear up, the last one took 9 months, This has healed up quickly since a group of people 2 weeks ago lay hands on my foot and prayed for healing. Well now it is entirely healed. Praise the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Kind regards jemjohn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: