British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AERTEX BRIEFS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elloitt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: AERTEX BRIEFS Reply with quote

BEING IN MY TEENS DURING THE SEVENTIES, WHEN COLOUERED BRIEFS AND BOXERS WERE BECOMING THE UNDERWEAR TO WEAR IN SCHOOL, MY PARENTS DEMANDED THAT I WEAR AERTEX BRIEFS AND VESTS AT ALL TIME EVEN WHEN I HAD PE IN WHICH I WAS THE ONLY BOY WEARING THEM ALSO THE PATTERN DUG INTO MY BOTTOM AFTER HOURS OF SEATING ON SCHOOL CHAIRS, STILL AT HOME AFTER REGULAR SPANKINGS YOU COULD SEE A RED BOTTOM THROUGH THE BRIEFS AND THE AERTEX BRIEFS HELD IN THE HEAT OF MY FATHERS SPANKINGS
colin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still wear that same type of underpants today------i find them really good in hot weather
ShortsandPants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy really good mesh briefs in France. I always wear them under my white pt shorts. You can see the pattern through the shorts.
I should think a good spanking would really show through the mesh. That's what I would enjoy getting
cpcp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: String( or net or cellular) briefs ... Reply with quote

There was one boy in our class who was quite fit who used to wear string briefs and vest ... not a fine mesh like aertex but a cellular or net weave.

The briefs had a pouch at the front so that you couldn't see his "bits" but I can clearly remember being fascinated by being able to see his bottom through the mesh.

Well, fantasies die hard and I had to buy a pair. It wasn't easy to track some down and the only ones I eventually found were made by Sunspel. I bought them in Harrods of all places. Here's a pic:-

For some time I had noticed that Oswald Baileys sold a string vest made by a Norwegian company called Brynje but I never saw any briefs on the shelves. Today I discovered that Brynje have a web site and they make string briefs:-
http://www.brynje.no/public/index.php?set_language=en&cccpage=webshop_l2&set_z_qm_product_grp1=4&set_z_qm_product=16 ...
Now where can I get a pair? ... Laughing

In my innocent way I have often wondered if there were advantages to wearing string briefs when getting beaten. Would the air pockets between the string have cushioned the effect at all? I feel a scientific test coming on ... Razz

Anyone else found string underpants fascinating because of their revealing nature?

Paul
cpcp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Mesh briefs from France ... Reply with quote

William mentioned that you can buy some really good mesh briefs in France.

Are they aertex type weave or more of a net weave, William? ... any idea if there are any web sites which show them, please?

Thanks

Paul
colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: String( or net or cellular) briefs ... Reply with quote

cpcp wrote:
There was one boy in our class who was quite fit who used to wear string briefs and vest ... not a fine mesh like aertex but a cellular or net weave.

The briefs had a pouch at the front so that you couldn't see his "bits" but I can clearly remember being fascinated by being able to see his bottom through the mesh.

Well, fantasies die hard and I had to buy a pair. It wasn't easy to track some down and the only ones I eventually found were made by Sunspel. I bought them in Harrods of all places. Here's a pic:-

For some time I had noticed that Oswald Baileys sold a string vest made by a Norwegian company called Brynje but I never saw any briefs on the shelves. Today I discovered that Brynje have a web site and they make string briefs:-
http://www.brynje.no/public/index.php?set_language=en&cccpage=webshop_l2&set_z_qm_product_grp1=4&set_z_qm_product=16 ...
Now where can I get a pair? ... :lol:

In my innocent way I have often wondered if there were advantages to wearing string briefs when getting beaten. Would the air pockets between the string have cushioned the effect at all? I feel a scientific test coming on ... :P

Anyone else found string underpants fascinating because of their revealing nature?

Paul

i decided to bring this post back to the fore as i am still looking for real string underpants---not cellular--as you can get them in m&s etc but real string underpants--as shown in above picture

anyone know of any stockists

thanks
Frankie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpcp asks

Quote:
I have often wondered if there were advantages to wearing string briefs when getting beaten.

On the contrary! One of my friends was made to wear real string briefs (larger holes and much thicker "string" than those illustrated) as his mother believed they kept him warm in the winter (as though a boy would need to be kept warm there!) Some idea about air pockets insulating him.

His bottom was always indented, a bit like a golf ball, when he stripped for games or gym, and we used to tease him about it.

But when he was beaten, the string produced little bruises where the cane crossed the strands, and these would last after the main "stripes" had faded, adding somewhat to the discomfort and to our eyes at least looking like dotted lines across his bum.

I believe the Scandinavian style of string briefs are still available: I saw them on someone not long ago when we were changing, unless he'd kept a stock. But I've no idea where you'd get them.

Sunspel and Aertex do still produce "cellular" underwear, as I believe, does Littlewoods mail order; but I don't think those are the thing at all.
colin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for responding

brynje is the scandanavian string underwear

but what has happened to the sunspel as in the above photos and all the other companies that used to produce string pants
Frankie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin:

Found the Brynje brand on the web: jolly expensive!

I don't think my schoolmate's can have been that make; I feel sure the mesh was larger and the string coarser. They were briefly fashionable (sorry about pun) and I expect there were cheaper and no doubt inferior versions around: I can't imagine any of our mums spending the equivalent of over £20 on teenage boys' knicks.

Interesting memory you triggered, though; thanks!
arse2cane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the dreaded aertex! These were common in the 1950s. In fact, in the early part of that decade, men's underwear was horribly unexciting. Apart from aertex, there was a fabric called interlock, which I think was cotton; there was wool; and there was cotton. Aetex was I think a cotton fabric (singlets were made in it too) but the holes were very tiny indeed, about one tenth of an inch all round. Underpants were far bulkier then than we're used to now. They were a loose short with a non-buttoned fly and came down to about mid thigh. Long johns were still worn, as were the awful combinations seen in "Deadwood". Y fronts came in around the end of the decade, as I recall. Trying to get your mum to buy you a pair was next to impossible as they were considered "fast".
OK to travel. Can accommodate during the day Tuesday to Friday. Switch these days. I like long sessions that test me. I enjoy training beginners to explore the pleasure that can be derived from indulging in our mutual activity.
Richard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the summer I like to wear these

Frankie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard's pants have more the size of mesh I remember from my schooldays; but the plain back panel is disappointing: my friend's were mesh right across and showed his cheeks very invitingly. Only the front was discreetly "blanked out".

Incidentally, this style of brief, whether string or not, because of the wide double front panel, was exceedingly impracticable for boy use. Getting your part out, and (even worse) properly back in again after use was very difficult indeed - far worse than Y-fronts, which themselves were far from convenient.

Observant people enjoyed the sight of their fellows frantically trying to get their cocks back into a comfortable position when the bell had rung for the end of break while they were still in mid-stream!
snakebelt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Aertex and String Reply with quote

I seem to remember that “Aertex” was actually a brand name. The type of fabric with the small holes was really called “cellular”, most people called it aertex, even if it was made by another manufacturer. I certainly remember wearing the old loose fitting underpants, both plain cotton and cellular, under my grey shorts and the rather insecure fly arrangement, although some would describe it as “easy access”.

The first Y-fronts were only made by Lyle and Scott, who must have held a patent on the style. They probably were more expensive, which would also made mothers rather reluctant to buy them for their sons. Other firms who made briefs had to make them without a “Y”. So Wolsey briefs had an “X” front and M & S at that time made theirs in the style now known as “A line”. It was a strange sensation when you finally pulled your first pair of briefs on after years of loose fitting underpants. The snug fitting nature of the elastic leg bands was particularly noticeable.

I also remember the string briefs. They seemed to have suddenly appeared during the mid 1960s and remained fairly popular until the mid 1970s. I still have an old M & S pair buried down at the bottom of my underwear drawer. As I never wore them at school I cannot comment on the effect of being caned or slippered wearing them.

Whatever type of underpants you wore then you could have any colour you wanted as long as it was white!
colin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at school in the 70s and 80s i mostly wore plain cotton or cellular pants
though i do remember actual string underpants of which i had some---underpants only not a vest

yes jockey were more expensive as were wolsey so it was more in my teens i had jockey

i can certainly remember trips to m&s and woolworths to buy new school clothes--including underpants
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: