British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Headmaster/Dad gives roleplay cp in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> Looking to meet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcturus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Headmaster/Dad gives roleplay cp in London Reply with quote

Strict Headmaster/Dad 52, 6' tall, North London, will give roleplay spanking/cp to naughty younger lads aged 18 to 35. You can expect to have to account for your behaviour and get a stern telling off, followed by a firm instruction to bend over a chair or go across my knee for well deserved punishment. I use the plimsoll, tawse, paddle and cane for school scenes and spanking, slipper, belt and hairbrush for domestic cp.

Roleplay can also address real life situations where some stinging cp may be just what an errant young man needs to remain on the right path.

I am sensible with cp, nervous first timers are welcome, you can get a telling off and a spanking. Willing to chat in email about details. I'm a disciplinarian not a sadist, limits respected.

I can accommodate in North London or travel.

If interested then reply by pm here or by email to arcturus756@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> Looking to meet All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: