British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guyspank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Guyspank Reply with quote

does anybody know what has happened to it Sad
arse2cane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading somewhere (maybe here) that the site owner had died, which resulted in the site's becoming defunct. It's a great pity because it was a very quick and easy reference point particularly if you were travelling. There are other similar sites but they don't have the vast database that Guyspank did which is why it is such a loss.
OK to travel. Can accommodate during the day Tuesday to Friday. Switch these days. I like long sessions that test me. I enjoy training beginners to explore the pleasure that can be derived from indulging in our mutual activity.
woodgnome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arse2cane wrote:
I remember reading somewhere (maybe here) that the site owner had died, which resulted in the site's becoming defunct.

that's correct, he died quite suddenly I believe. The site continued running for a month or two after that, though obviously with no updates (which had been a bit erratic anyway), and then, presumably when his account with the ISP ran out, it just softly and silently vanished away. I did hear somewhere that someone was trying to resurrect it, but I haven't heard anymore about that, and someone said the domain registration doesn't expire until the middle of this year.

Ianboy was pondering adding contacts to malespank.net I believe, but it's a big undertaking, and as far as I know they haven't done anything about it yet.

woodgnome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Richard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Sad
marignywoof

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be possible to find the last edition of Guyspank through the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. However, in many cases all their bot caches is the first few pages and not necessarily all the linked files. Due caution advised in contacting anyone through a "stale" posting. Yes, I miss GS also.
Ricky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent site, that appears to be with us no longer. I wonder where all those gorgeous looking lads have gone. Ricky
marignywoof

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did look at the Wayback Machine but the entries are fragmentary. These sites do come and go. Some of my old faves were done in by a law in the US called 2557 (short title) that, among other things, requires the site owner to keep written records proving that everyone visually depicted is 18+.
wayner2008

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricky wrote:
An excellent site, that appears to be with us no longer. I wonder where all those gorgeous looking lads have gone. Ricky

You might try: http://personals.manspank.us/
marignywoof

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="wayner2008"][quote="Ricky"]An excellent site, that appears to be with us no longer. I wonder where all those gorgeous looking lads have gone. Ricky[/quote]

You might try: [b]http://personals.manspank.us/[/b][/quote]

Thanks, looks most interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: