British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Films/TV Programmes with good school CP scenes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mastergoody

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Films/TV Programmes with good school CP scenes Reply with quote

jkjbkjb

Last edited by mastergoody on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
strappleather

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Films/TV Programmes with good school CP scenes Reply with quote

IF
davel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ptang Yang Kipperbang form years ago , the cricet style commentry on the caning scene is wonderful !
mastergoody

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjbkjbkjb!

Last edited by mastergoody on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Teessider

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to be a pedant, but the CP in "Leaving" is a taswing, rather than a strapping. It is extremely realistic though, and something i`ve had on VHS video since it was first broadcast, maybe 10 or 15 years ago.

I also agree that the "P`tang" scene is authentic too - shame it`s only the three strokes rather than a full blooded six of the best.
terry66

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the life and times of Henry Pratt" there is a scene where our hero is accused of not standing up when the head comes into class.
As he stands before the Head played by stratford johns if memory serves dressed in pe Kit there is a cricket match going on outside and you see a senior streak across the pitch.
Pratt pleads his innocence at which the Head tells him
Quote:
"If you are lying you deserve to be thrashed but if you are telling the truth your thrashing will be unfair but I may as well tell you now that life is unfair and it would be unfair of me to suggest that it isnt so bend over"

the Head then goes on to give him six strokes.
quite a good cp scene based in the 30s or 40s when this was the norm well worth a watch Im sure it must be on you tube or something similar.
barry65

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try "How green is my vally"
BONNY

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"If you are lying you deserve to be thrashed but if you are telling the truth your thrashing will be unfair but I may as well tell you now that life is unfair and it would be unfair of me to suggest that it isnt so bend over"
[/quote]

What wonderful logic! If you sink you are innocent and if you float you are guilty! You've had it either way!
woodgnome

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was rather disappointed on checking further into this week's TV schedules to discover that neither 'Flog It' nor 'Beat the Star' were as interesting as they sounded...

woodgnome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hallam

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the caning scene in "Taggart - Out of Bounds" is very effective and realistic.

The Headmaster,played by Jeremy Clyde,gives one of three prefects - accused of bullying - 8 strokes of which we actually see 4 vigorous stingers applied to his backside on camera.

It always reminds me of the time I was caned as an Upper Sixth Former.
demoncodger

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodgnome wrote:
I was rather disappointed on checking further into this week's TV schedules to discover that neither 'Flog It' nor 'Beat the Star' were as interesting as they sounded...

woodgnome

Even more disappointing last week was a programme called "Cane." Not so much as a swish but more about sugar I think!
terry66

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallam wrote:
I think the caning scene in "Taggart - Out of Bounds" is very effective and realistic.

The Headmaster,played by Jeremy Clyde,gives one of three prefects - accused of bullying - 8 strokes of which we actually see 4 vigorous stingers applied to his backside on camera.

Great scene just a shame he is stopped halfway through beating the second guy that was most unfair on the first chap Laughing
Mikado

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoncodger wrote:
woodgnome wrote:

woodgnome

Even more disappointing last week was a programme called "Cane." Not so much as a swish but more about sugar I think!

On "The Kids Are Alright" on Saturday evenings, John Barrowman implores the adult contestants to "beat" the kids. Has nobody told them they can get arrested for that these days?
simoturner

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really have to totally disagree with the old Taggart "Bounds" episode, the cane is totally at fault and wrong it is a thick walking stick with no flex at all. In My Opinion the cane should have been proper Kubu Rattan and flexi. The HM should have flexed it and swished it, not held it like a thick unbending walking strick total spoilt it for me! I have the clip on video to replay and replay and sorry chaps just does not cut the moo-tard with me, the cane is unreal and incorrect from my expereineces :evil:

For other TV and film beatings etc etc:-

1. Dollar Bottom
a great short film that won an accademy award 1980 about Dollar school and insurance against geiing caned was shown once on BBC 2 in 1980 never been released on video had some great caning scenes go see!

2. Spare the Rod
Max Bygraves B&W Boulting Bros film big shame that the cane is given on the hands and not the backside to my mind no sexy not exciting and just plain pointless and barbarric :P

3. Kes
(see 2 above) pointless on the hands just barbarric nothing sexual about it at all

4. The Guniea Pig
Old Dickie Attenborough B&W two nice caning scenes but not that fantastic

5. The Frech School Mistriss
Great old B&W comedy nice one stroke caning from James Robertson Justice well horny :shock:

6. Melody (S.W.A.L.K.)
great and horny slippering with tatty white gym shoe on Enshawe and Lattimore (Mark Leicester and Jack Wild) by Ken Jones (form teacher Mr Dix not the HM as so many claim, he appears laterin the film as a wimpy god-bothering type) for not doing "should have been prepaired homework bursery @ 3:45" great line and the class all knew what that ment! fave spanking scene great for wanking! so realistric too!

7. If
Hmm Wallice Travis and Knightly we should have seen all 3 beatings,
Mick Travis was too much like a crucifiction and bit unreal but sill very good

8. Another Country
love it great and realistic of an Eton caning, which the other lad had been caned too or the lad found hanged at the begining, there was a suggestion that he may have been caned had he not taken his life!

9. Yang P-Tang Kipper Bang
Young Mr Duckworth its my fave school boy caning he is so cute too wish the PE teacher was seen giving the slipper in the gym rather than seeing a boy hanging from the wall bars! Now shown on More 4 E 4 or whatever now and again great for wanking over. To my mind it should have been a slippering 6 strokes!

10 Hope & Glory
hand again and so to me pointless an not worth a hoot :wink:

11 Please Sir (The Movie)
Privit (Mr Hedges John Alderton) takes his leather bedroom slipper off in the dometory scene and suggests a whacking to the good looking young spiv lad who's name escapes me the suggestion is there and is quite horny.

Find watch and enjoy one mans's meat etc bare arse and hand just do not and never will do it for me and like everyone else I am entitled to my opinion :lol: Which includes my view that boys 8 - 17 1960+ to end of CP did NOT get caned or slippered bare arsed or over the knee by any HM or PE teacher END OF!!!! it's just a fantasy and myth that needs to be proved.
I will start this disproval: I do not know anyone that got CP at school or even at home for that matter bare or otk!!
next>>>> :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

(We all know who the "know-all so must be right" member is, hence why I don't bother in here!)

Happy wanks hope you find and enjoy the films :shock:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PrivateDavId

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simoturner wrote:
6. Melody (S.W.A.L.K.)
great and horny slippering with tatty white gym shoe on Enshawe and Lattimore (Mark Leicester and Jack Wild) by Ken Jones (form teacher Mr Dix ! so realistric too!

This has to be one of the best clips for showing just how routine the slipper was applied by some teachers and Ken Jones playing the teacher seems to have very good knowledge of how a teacher held and used the gym shoe. The shoe its self is a star in its own right slightly grubby but daulting in its firmness and the Teacher highlights it sting by flexing and bending the slipper in his hands prior to dishing it out and inbetween lads. He also dishes it out quickly once the rollocking is over just bend over the desk and slipper applied - the old days!

clip is on youtube via the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qmTLaP5aI

or if you want a change try the Japanese dubbed version! , edited and it cuts the clip short before the second set is given out - strangely they even overdub the first lad crys of pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7y2TDgWsao&feature=related
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: