British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SENT TO BED WITH A SORE BOTTOM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

After a spanking were you often sent to bed
yes
76%
 76%  [ 20 ]
no
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

colin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: SENT TO BED WITH A SORE BOTTOM Reply with quote

It was common when i was growing up that after a spanking we got sent to bed or sent to bed early and often had early bedtimes for the rest of the week
Was this common with other guys

Last edited by colin on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
slipperlad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...I did get sent to bed after a skelping at least a couple of times. I do also remember being made to stand in the corner of the living room (facing the wall!) after getting a slippering over the end of the settee. It was mid afternoon and presumably a more practical alternative than sending me to my bed!
andy88628862

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Early bedtimes Reply with quote

Oh my lordy... Yes, my dream this... Great to see this coming up a a subject again on here!
Duncan-P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never sent to bed afterwards. My father used to save it all up for a Saturday morning after breakfast when he would see us in his study. Being 'invited' to see him there which was always announced at breakfast always resulted in getting the cane after which the day progressed as normal.

In season, I usually played rugby on a Saturday afternoon but of course, among lads of my age at the time, striped bottoms were quite common.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duncan-P wrote:
. . . .In season, I usually played rugby on a Saturday afternoon but of course, among lads of my age at the time, striped bottoms were quite common.

Please - What age was that? And roughly where and when? You saw the stripes in the showers after the game? How often would there be a striped bottom? Did the stripes invite questions or comments?
Duncan-P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrasher wrote:
Duncan-P wrote:
. . . .In season, I usually played rugby on a Saturday afternoon but of course, among lads of my age at the time, striped bottoms were quite common.

Please - What age was that? And roughly where and when? You saw the stripes in the showers after the game? How often would there be a striped bottom? Did the stripes invite questions or comments?

This was in the UK 30+ years ago. I was anything from 11-18 at the time. The changing room experience was no different to school really except that it was shared by a few teams of different ages and there were always a few striped bottoms there among the juniors. You didn't just see them in the showers - just like school, there were no underpants allowed when playing so bottoms were on display when changing too.
Tawselover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With me it depended what time I got into trouble.If it was an hour or 2 before bed then I would be sent to bed early after being punished.If it was earlier in the day I would be allowed to carry on as normal once the punishment was over.
Dave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: No escape Reply with quote

If it was after tea on a schoolday then I would be sent to to my room after a slippering - up two flights of stairs clutching a red bottom - leaving trousers and pants behind so that I could not make an escape through the bathroom window and over a flat roof to freedom. I had a few bare-bottom homework sessions during school time. Later in the evening mum or dad would shout up and tell me to get washed/bathed and 'jamas would appear for an early bedtime.

I remember once hanging out the bedroom window having a conversation with my mate Roy and suddenly having the shock of having my bare backside spanked hard - dad had heard the racket and sneaked up behind me!
Al

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sent off to bed early in the knowledge that my Dad would be up later to give me a good hiding. I never knew quite when this was going to happen and I'd lie in bed waiting for him to come and get it over with. This torture might go on for hours until the actual event itself came as something of a relief!
lovro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always. Mother was responsible for CP as my father worked away and sadly passed away when I was in the first year of my teens. The ritual was always the same, sent upstair to prepare for bed leaving pyjama bottoms off. Mother would arrive when she was ready, with her wooden handled hair brush, deliver the spanking and then it was bed until the following morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: