British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unruly Pupils' Cadet Training.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BONNY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Unruly Pupils' Cadet Training. Reply with quote

The UK Schools secretary, Ed Balls, is to announce new scheme for dealing with unruly pupils. This will include sending them away from home on various courses including city farm equestrian centres, football training schools (Headmaster Joey Barton?!!!!!) and army cadet training.

The last of these I find interesting as British Discipline has an army and navy section and I am sure that Chris would be prepared to open a cadet unit for the good of the country. I wonder if Chris also runs an equestrian centre farm. If so, could he be looking for a manager?
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin Chris,

Please outline your plans for saving the world.
  1. How many boys can you take at a time?
  2. What will be the uniform? (Birthdays suits are cheap and easy to keep clean)
  3. How long will you need the cadets for to ensure proper training?
  4. Will you be providing a service for recidivists?
  5. Will you need help from members of this board?
HMS Defiant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrasher wrote:
Admin Chris,
(Birthdays suits are cheap and easy to keep clean)

I suspect that boys of this sort would have to be taught how to keep their birthday suits clean, and then inspected regularly to make sure the lesson had been learned.

I agree they are cheap though!
BONNY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reminds me of that song about the king and his magic (invisible!) suit of clothes! I believe that was King Rupert, known at the time as Rupert the Bare!
Caned_Andrew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Unruly Pupils' Cadet Training. Reply with quote

BONNY wrote:
The UK Schools secretary, Ed Balls, is to announce new scheme for dealing with unruly pupils. This will include sending them away from home on various courses including city farm equestrian centres, football training schools (Headmaster Joey Barton?!!!!!) and army cadet training.

The last of these I find interesting as British Discipline has an army and navy section and I am sure that Chris would be prepared to open a cadet unit for the good of the country. I wonder if Chris also runs an equestrian centre farm. If so, could he be looking for a manager?

I think this is an excellent idea . Army cadet training is just the sort of thing to pull unruly pupils back into line . It will teach them respect for others and also self-respect . I think the cane should be a part of that regime . I suspect that if the ringleaders of any group of troublemakers are identified and caned then this will have a positive effect on the others.

In the future , these boys could then be held up as an example of what firm discipline can do for them .
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Unruly Pupils' Cadet Training. Reply with quote

BONNY wrote:
. . . football training schools (Headmaster Joey Barton?!!!!!) . . .

This is an excellent suggestion and very much of the kind we have come to expect from Bonny and his nimble mind.
  • Poachers often make good gamekeepers - they know all the tricks.
  • Joey has a strong right arm
  • Joey is inured to the sight of bare backsides.
  • Joey enjoys hurting people.
  • Joey has street and soccer pitch "cred".
My only doubt is whether it would be safe to turn Joey loose with a full-sized cane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: