British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hand Caning
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Hand Caning Reply with quote

I have always been against it. It seems dangerous and lacks aesthetic appeal. But it did happen and I have decided I should round out my life experiences by giving it a go provided only it can be done safely.

Please, Can those with experience describe what is required to recreate a realistic high school hand caning experience?

It might be interesting to have one hand caned. The other strapped and the butt strapped or caned.
BONNY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never experienced it but I have witnessed many hand canings. At my junior school it was one stroke on each hand whatever the offence. Despite the fact that the oldest boys in the school were only ten the headmaster would whack that cane down as hard as he could! It looked jolly painful and those who got it were in agony for ages. I don't think I would want to recreate it, I would rather watch one bottom spanking than a dozen hand canings!
Strictglasgow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have read it was mainly hands that were caned in state schools in England when CP was legal and in Scotland the tawse was only ever used on hands legally.

I know most on this forum would prefer to think about and experience implements on their posteriors but in reality I suspect that was fairly rare and imposed mainly by fee paying/private schools.

I do not subscribe to the opinion that punishment of hands was dangerous as there is little evidence of any lasting injuries as a result of it and can only conclude that myth on forums like this has been promoted by those who have a an interest in something that suits their own narrow minded 'sexual' interests.
BONNY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always thought that in ordinary state schools it was mainly on the hand but we had a local grammar school - and they were state run - where it was on the bottom. I understand that the slipper was used a lot there which would hardly be appropriate on the hands.
I think, Strictglasgow, you are correct about the fee paying/private schools, which we used to call public schools. I think they probably all used the bottom as the target. I went to one and it was certainly bottom only at my school!
Peter_M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Hand caning Reply with quote

If you are interested in the adult, consensual world of trying to feel the true 'school' experience I think it is probably essential to try the cane on the hands, even if it is not top of the fantasy list for most English participants. I have been caned on my hands on just a few occasions, and I find it a very challenging experience as far as pain levels are concerned. I can't say I really enjoy it, though looking the master in the eye as the beating is administered is certainly different to the backside experience.
However, I would say for that guys into a serious school type punishment they should try (maybe only once for most!) 'topping and tailing', which I would define as 3 strokes of the cane on each hand followed by 6 strokes on the bare bottom. Quite an experience rubbing a very sore backside with throbbing hands! From my own experience I would say you feel pretty thoroughly beaten and resolve to behave a bit better in the future!
ladsstick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hand caning Reply with quote

[quote="Peter_M"]If you are interested in the adult, consensual world of trying to feel the true 'school' experience I think it is probably essential to try the cane on the hands, even if it is not top of the fantasy list for most English participants. I have been caned on my hands on just a few occasions, and I find it a very challenging experience as far as pain levels LADSSTICK in the sixties in the secondary modern school i attended the cane was used on the hands . in the classroom also the slipper and the p.e teacher was always useing the slipper, and all to various amounts of strokes [and of course the slipper to the bottom]
Thrasher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Cold feet Reply with quote

ladsstick wrote:
Peter_M wrote:
If you are interested in the adult, consensual world of trying to feel the true 'school' experience I think it is probably essential to try the cane on the hands, even if it is not top of the fantasy list for most English participants. I have been caned on my hands on just a few occasions, and I find it a very challenging experience as far as pain levels are concerned.

In the sixties in the secondary modern school I attended the cane was used on the hands. In the classroom also the slipper and the p.e. teacher was always using the slipper, and all to various amounts of strokes (and of course the slipper to the bottom)

After flexing my cane (I know both ends) while thinking of Yorkshire, I got very cold feet. The idea of being hit with any force on the hands with this device is totally unthinkable.

Please, Peter_M, Ladsstick and others:
  1. How big was the cane (length and diameter) typically applied to the hands?
  2. Is the hand held out in front or to the side, and at what height?
  3. How is the cane normally swung? Wrist flick only? Crocked elbow straightened? Shoulder swing? Is it a forceful stroke?
  4. Are the strokes applied across the hands, or lengthwise or diagonally?
  5. What was the risk, and what were the consequences if the cane landed on the wrist, tips of the fingers, or if the tip of the cane made contact with the hand?
  6. Were caned hand sore next day, a week later?
bendoverboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The buttocks: two fleshy mounds with no bones, nerves etc near the surface of the skin.

The hands: in children, not yet properly formed with bones and nerves still growing. Little flesh.

I rest my case.

BoB
terry66

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was caned at school once on the hands when I was about 14,
I would rather have had the full six on the backside to the two strokes I received it was very painful and my hands hurt for ages after, I would never recommend this type of punishment with a cane, too many bones to be broken or damaged. stick to caning the backside that is the area designed to cause pain without injury
BONNY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terry66 wrote:

the area designed to cause pain without injury

Designed? Someone up there had a sense of humour!
Frankie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father forbade me (at age nine) to allow my hands to be caned at school, explaining he had had a bone in a finger broken through this type of punishment.

He did not object to my being caned, but insisted I must ask to bend over for it. So I did, despite some ribaldry from classmates. I explained to them that it hurt less on the bum, and some believed me: I started a fashion fo a while.

This was a state junior school. At secondary school (also state), the cane was always applied to the bottom.

I certainly would not advise even an experimental hand caning. Much too risky.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Video Reply with quote

Hand and then bare back caning on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSeHqlbnOI
BONNY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Video Reply with quote

Thrasher wrote:
Hand and then bare back caning on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSeHqlbnOI

I am afraid that punishment applied anywhere but on the bottom leaves me cold and unmoved! However the clip does help to make the point I have just made in the Amateurs playing with "canes" thread. In that thread I wrote:
"I have noticed however that in most such clips where some sort of implement is used the spankee usually takes off at high speed rubbing his bottom after just one whack! This give the lie to the sort of things we see in feature films where a spankee will take half a dozen heavy whacks with a cane and get up without even so much as a rub as if nothing had happened!"
Thrasher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Video Reply with quote

BONNY wrote:

I am afraid that watching punishment applied anywhere but on the bottom leaves me cold and unmoved! However the clip does help to make the point I have just made in the Amateurs playing with "canes" thread. In that thread I wrote:

"I have noticed however that in most such clips where some sort of implement is used the spankee usually takes off at high speed rubbing his bottom after just one whack! This give the lie to the sort of things we see in feature films where a spankee will take half a dozen heavy whacks with a cane and get up without even so much as a rub as if nothing had happened!"

Bonny, I have added a word to what you wrote as I am sure that is what you meant to say.

Here, in the South, boys attempted to feign nonchalance with some success when every instinct urged otherwise. It was the very thing that made real CP possible - repeated telling strokes laid on an unrestrained compliant boy.
BONNY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly "watching" makes my meaning absolutely clear but I think my meaning was implied without it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: