British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bare arse punishment. Full nakedness vs. pants down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spanking81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Bare arse punishment. Full nakedness vs. pants down Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am about to receive a bare arse caning from an experienced top. I have always taken such a punishment naked, but I'm thinking that simply lowering the trousers and pants to a certain level can be more interesting aesthetically,
I was wondering what other people's opinions are on the subject.
Regards,
michael brown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Full nakedness v partial pants down Reply with quote

I much prefer to have my boys semi dressed. Trousers down and pants half way down thighs with shirt left on. To me this is the best way for the master to view the boy and enables him to lift the shirt up the boys back which helps to add to the boys tension,especially if you spend some time getting the bottom into the best position for punishment.
ladsstick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Full nakedness v partial pants down Reply with quote

[LADSSTICK i favour pants[shorts] down,. but fully naked is preferable to a lad keeping clothed
slippersting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am to be spanked wearing speedo's or shorts etc, then its them and nothing else, but if its a bare bottom spanking then I always take it in the nude.

I am always totally at ease when being spanked nude, even if the other guy is fully clothed, as it makes sure that I know who's in chagre.

I have also found that stripping off totally helps break the ice when having a pre-spank chat with a top with whom it is my first time.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Bare arse punishment. Full nakedness vs. pants down Reply with quote

spanking81 wrote:
Hi all,

I am about to receive a bare arse caning from an experienced top. I have always taken such a punishment naked, but I'm thinking that simply lowering the trousers and pants to a certain level can be more interesting aesthetically,

I was wondering what other people's opinions are on the subject.

Regards,

I think this is a matter to be (largely) determined by your top. Ambient temperature and your physique are also factors. Some boys look very much better naked than others.
Peter_M

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My preference is illustrated by the photograph of me about to take a bare arse slippering that appears under the thread 'Gymnasium Horse' and was posted 25/03/2008. For that punishment the Housemaster had ordered me to drop my trousers before issuing the 'Bend over!' command. He then pulled down my boxers after I was in position. Result naturally was a very red bottom!
slippersting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter_M wrote:
My preference is illustrated by the photograph of me about to take a bare arse slippering that appears under the thread 'Gymnasium Horse' and was posted 25/03/2008. For that punishment the Housemaster had ordered me to drop my trousers before issuing the 'Bend over!' command. He then pulled down my boxers after I was in position. Result naturally was a very red bottom!

I've never been over such a classic piece of equipment, but would take no persuasion at all to strip nude and bend over it for a good slippering. If not touching my toes, I prefer to go right over a desk or similar so that my arms are ouststreched and with hands as far away from my bottom as possible.

At school some teachers who made you bend over a desk instructed you to grab hold of the footrest of the desk behind, ensuring you hands were as far away from your bottom as possible. Unfortunately this was always done fully clothed!
BONNY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter_M wrote:
My preference is illustrated by the photograph of me about to take a bare arse slippering that appears under the thread 'Gymnasium Horse' and was posted 25/03/2008.

They are here:

http://www.british-discipline.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2177&highlight=gymnasium+horse

Nice pics Peter M.
Frankie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter_M's horse might not be anything like so old as he suggests. My school had one, newly purchased in 1955, when the gym was rebuilt, identical to the one he shows. It was used for gymnastics only. On the rare occasions that a boy was treated to a Headmaster's caning, a much smaller "buck" horse (without "pommels" [handles]) was used, the top being about 15" x 36", and the legs low enough for feet to remain on the floor. Ankle straps were provided, and had clearly been added by someone for punishment purposes. It wasn't really high enough for vaulting over.

The punishment was inflicted not by the Head but by one of the games masters, with the Head and another master as witnesses. It was said that the other master would hold the boy's shoulders while he was being thrashed.

These horses and several others were stored in a cupboard off the gymnasium, and the little one was a source of fascination to us when we were sent in to bring out one of the others. We all of course knew what it was for; though none of us ever saw it in use. We did though (once or twice) see the results of its use in the showers. Trousers and pants were lowered for a Head's thrashing, which might be anything between 4 and 8 cuts, we were told. It was apparently usually five or six.

Frankie
badboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Slow progression from fully clothed to completely naked ... Reply with quote

Hi:

My preference (as a bottom) is an unhurried progression from fully clothed to completely naked with the understanding that whatever the top says goes because I'm not in charge! When the top demands that I get off his lap and then he reaches to lower my jeans or underwear it adds to my feeling of being controlled by him.

Typically I like:

- first to get spanked while fully clothed

- then my shirt comes off and I'm spanked over jeans

- then my jeans are removed, perhaps in stages, and I'm spanked on my underwear

- then my underwear is lowered, perhaps in a few stages, until it is below my knees

- then I'm spanked long and hard so that due to my kicking and squirming my underwear starts to slide down towards my ankles. As I feel my underwear slowing moving towards my ankles I try to keep my legs still so they don't fall off but if the spanker gives a really hard spanking I will eventually be unable to stop from kicking and squirming ... so that my underwear falls (or flys) off my feet. At that point I'm usually focused on the pain in my little red butt so the extra humiliation of being completely naked is just the icing on the cake.

I like being slowly spanked and stripped in this way because it increases my feelings of vulnerability and humiliation. At spanking parties I think it is extra cool when guys stand nearby and watch me getting spanked and stripped like this, while they jack off and enjoy the show.

After the spanking is over I don't rush to get dressed - I talk with the spanker for a little while while I rub my sore butt. Many spankers like me to remain naked for a little while so that they can admire the results of their labour.

Also a few times when I've eventually reached for my clothing the spanker has suddenly said something like "What do you think you're doing? I didn't say we're finished! Get back over my lap!!" I like the element of surprise. :-)
arse2cane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question assumes we are talking about CP for pleasure rather than punishment. If it's the latter, it's whatever the top wants. If it's the former, it's really a question of what causes the sparks to fly and needs discussion with your top. He will have his preferences. You will have yours. Also an important consideration is how well you look naked. If you're out of condition, you'll almost certainly look better with your top half covered. Other things that make a difference are bondage and clothing fetishes. Then avoiding fumbling and maintaining ease of operation become important.
OK to travel. Can accommodate during the day Tuesday to Friday. Switch these days. I like long sessions that test me. I enjoy training beginners to explore the pleasure that can be derived from indulging in our mutual activity.
grammarschoolboy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: punished nude or semi nude Reply with quote

In my prime, my favourite scenario - and that of most of my masters at that time - was to progress fairly rapidly from tight blue shorts with no underwear and no other clothing, to total nakedness for the rest of the session. Embarassed

The shorts were a "relic" from a boys' boarding school in South Africa and lent an authentic element to the proceedings which were a superb combination of pleasurable punishment. So I got the best of both worlds as well as many of the best!! Razz
striped

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Full nakedness vs pants down Reply with quote

If acting as a top I always finish with the bottom naked. This adds to his humiliation as part of the punishment. If the scenario is a serious offence then he is naked at the outset.

As a teenager I was leathered naked twice and can still recall how vulnerable and embarrassed I felt even even although it was only myself and my Father present.

Other times I was thrashed with my trousers and pants down but not removed. On one occasion I had my kilt "rolled up" exposing a bare bottom for a leathering but thats another story.
Houseboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Completely bare or trousers down & shirt up Reply with quote

Are these any help in making minds up? Viewers will note that the study was made under carefully controlled conditions, with as few distracting variables as possible.

Houseboy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's clearer. Do these help at all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: