British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What punishment should I get?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What punishment should Hall get?
Told off and sent to stand in the corner
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
12 whacks of the slipper across his shorts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
12 whacks of the slipper across his underpants
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
12 whacks of the slipper across his bare arse
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
all of the above!
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
something else - suggestions welcome!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Hall

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: What punishment should I get? Reply with quote

I hid the slipper - unfortanately Sir has found it - what punishment should I get?
starmanrobbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was Sir I would strip you down to tight white briefs then bend you over a chair or desk for 12 good hard strokes.
BONNY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggets that Sir pretends that he has not found it and says:

"Unfortunately I cannot find my slipper, so I shall have to use this on you!"

THIS of course is a CANE!
Hall

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I walked right into that one, didn't I?!

That'll teach me Shocked
TYTB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Father had a suitable punishment - that I had to experience on several occasions - a sound slippering every evening for a week. Each evening, for six nights, I would have to drop my trousers, and pants, and bend over and touch my toes to receive 12 strokes with his large white plimsoll.

On the last evening, to make quite sure that I understood what I had done was not acceptable, I received a caning - his norm was 12 strokes - again on my bare bottom.

One certainly tried hard not to repeat that offence too often!
JonAndy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TYTB -I can easily understand your wish not to have too many repeats of that punishment routine! You would have felt that for a long time Razz
JA
Slipperguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: What punishment should I get? Reply with quote

Hall wrote:
I hid the slipper - unfortanately Sir has found it - what punishment should I get?

Spelling,Hall,spelling!
It's 'unfortunately'..... Rolling Eyes

Hall,you're always doing this......I think something a little more substantial than a slippering is called for don't you?
I'd forget about standing in a corner, but all the rest apply.....plus......I would say a dose of the martinet is called for. As for how many strokes - well - 12 seems to be a popular number on this thread and it may teach you not to hide the slipper and also to improve your spelling Very Happy
That, as they say on the American Express adverts, will do nicely....... Twisted Evil
JonAndy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slipperguy – yes, I also did not spot that rather basic spelling error. You often "read" what you are expecting from the rest of the sentence. I suppose I shall also have to submit (being a ‘switch’ quite willingly after giving Hall his session) to your cumulative punishment tally!

Also, a Martinet is a more unusual implement to use, but an excellent choice. Quite stingy.

JA
grammarschoolboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: What punishment should he get? Reply with quote

Hall - for goodness sake, what is the matter with you lad? You just seem to invite trouble! Mad

Like many of the other contributors, I would advocate something more effective than a mere slippering - or perhaps ADDITIONAL punishment with either a good strong, thick broad tawse and/or the Reformatory cane in multiples of 12 on the bare backside, since you clearly need to be taught a memorable lesson! Evil or Very Mad
leatherbum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it ought to be 12 whacks on each buttock alternately and going through the sequence of shorts and pants, pants only and then bare. That should make Hall think about hiding Sir's slipper.
Then his bottom would be as red as his face at having been caught out hiding the implement of punishment.
Hall

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks to all who voted it looks like there's a tie for my punishment - looks like I have to be slippered on my bare arse, as well as getting all of the above i.e slippered on shorts, pants and bare arse, so that makes 12 whacks each on shorts and pants and 24 on the bare arse - and as slipperguy pointed out I've got to be beaten for my spelling mistakes - it's going to be the tawse for that Shocked

I'm indeed going to have a very red bottom , which will teach me a lesson don't you think Embarassed
Slipperguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,you will do these things,Hall!
That's what happens to bad boys...... Very Happy
One thought had crossed my mind. It's clear that you'll be radiating quite a bit of energy after your punishment and it struck me it would be a good idea if you could be connected in some way to the national grid, so that we could all save on our energy bills Twisted Evil
But perhaps you don't think that's a good idea......... Laughing
Hall

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, the tawse usually makes me glow. and I'm expecting to get the backside slippered off me, so things'll be quite warm.

Touching toes now Sir!
Slipperguy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denimclad was 'kind' enough to introduce me to the tawse - it does sting doesn't it? Very Happy - and I was a very bad boy at the time Rolling Eyes - but nowhere near as painful as the cane
Enjoy yourself Hall Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Cheaper than turning up the central heating Laughing
I have no doubt that it will result in enormous progress with both your spelling and behaviour !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: