British Discipline Forum Index British Discipline
M/M corporal punishment Discussion Board of www.british-discipline.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Six of the Best
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Six of the Best Reply with quote

I can recommend a short 28 seconds video called Six of the Best by thingswerediffrentthen It is set in a headmaster's study and depicts the headmaster caning a senior schoolboy and reminds me of my own time as a rebellious sixth former.

The setting looks authentic with an old fireplace and an ancient typewriter on view. The schoolboy is just about young enough to pass as a sixth former and he wears spectacles so looks like a geek. His backside is obviously well padded but not ridiculously so and we see him bend over,his school blazer is folded back and he receives six whippy strokes.

The camera focuses both on the boy's backside and from the front showing him with his hands stretched downwards. He jerks up slightly as the cane meets and bounces off his backside.

The dialogue is suitably brief with curt and well-known commands from the headmaster. After the sixth stroke,the boy is ordered to stand up and get out as he reaches for his backside and the video ends.

Watch,reminisce and enjoy!
DavidShaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go on, give us a clue.
Hall

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's another good caning scene on the same site. A "younger" lad in shorts bending over for six of the best with a well-flexed cane , we get some facial shots of the lad gritting his teeth and eyes watering, he takes it well. Nice shots of the master flexing the cane and a shot taken close to the arse through the lad's legs.....

Worth a look I'd say.
Frankie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you were unsure this is the link in full:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb7hug_six-of-the-best_news

The first clip derives from the London-based CP Services, I think; don't know about the other, though I have seen it before. Quite good quality video too, unlike some.
Hall

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen both clips before too, not sure where - Xtube? or maybe they were on YouTube although that sort of stuff soon gets pulled

I have seen another clip with the lad in the long trousers waiting outside the headmaster's study with another lad while a 3rd lad is in there being caned, we hear the strokes and the lad emerges and then our lad "Phillips" (I think his name is) goes in to have his backside warmed. Very thoroughly I would think Twisted Evil

Good stuff.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie wrote:
In case you were unsure this is the link in full:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb7hug_six-of-the-best_news
The first clip derives from the London-based CP Services, I think; don't know about the other, though I have seen it before. Quite good quality video too, unlike some.

This seems close to the "real thing" circa 1950's when six of the best was a significant punishment close to the limits of what teen boys could endure.

A few random comments:

The room is a little cramped for free application with maximum force.

The advantage of a real caning is that the recipient has little problem acting the part of a caned boy.

The strokes seem to be landing high, a common problem with the caning of toe-touchers. The fleshy lower cheeks are positioned for diagonally upward strokes rather diagonally downward.

The impact sound is muted. My recollection of canings is loud rifle shots coming from the headmaster's office - CRACK! - heard far and wide. Possibly, the sound is made by air escaping from "tented" clothing - that hanging free below where the fabric is stretched tight over the upper cheeks. Possibly, the microphone is not capably of recording loud sounds or canes landing high on unyielding flesh make relatively little noise. (Experiments required!)
BONNY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the more distant shots carefully. Although the master appears to be delivering the strokes with full force he is holding the cane back at the very last minute and it only makes contact with minimum force. Nonetheless, it is very well staged.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BONNY wrote:
Watch the more distant shots carefully. Although the master appears to be delivering the strokes with full force he is holding the cane back at the very last minute and it only makes contact with minimum force. Nonetheless, it is very well staged.

This is a great disappointment. Surely, if the cane is to be used at all it needs to be used well?
Frankie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrasher writes that the sound of the cane is muted.

Almost certainly this is because the boy's bottom has been padded or otherwise protected in some way (despite the apparently realistic reactions of the "younger" model). Lycra support shorts have this effect I know.

Though CP Services films do show bare-bottom thrashings, and they are real (or the make-up artists are superbly competent!) these youths are after all models: they are presumably accepting the beatings as professionals, not because they enjoy or deserve being whipped.

I agree with Thrasher about the unsatisfactory angle of the hands on knees bent over position. It does lead to the stripes being placed much too high. I prefer to have my lads lie across a chair or sofa arm, head well down, when the lower buttocks can be presented for more or less vertical downstrokes, which also makes accurate aiming far easier.
terry66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know both of these clips,
The lad in the shorts taking six of the best is one of the early lads from sting pictures, this is only the first part of his punishment as those shorts come down for the second part and then he gets a further very stiff caning on the bare, its from the film ( grey shorts ),
the second is indeed from cpservices london, from a clip ( trouble in prep) four boys are caned one after the other in the heads study this is the third lad to be caned.
hope that clears it up for you guys.
Thrasher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terry66 wrote:
I know both of these clips,

The lad in the shorts taking six of the best is one of the early lads from sting pictures, this is only the first part of his punishment as those shorts come down for the second part and then he gets a further very stiff caning on the bare, its from the film ( grey shorts ) ...

http://www.stingpictures.tv/greyshorts.html
Hall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a let down if those beatings aren't real but carefully staged

At least we get the real deal here on BD Very Happy
Frankie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terry 66 writes:
Quote:

The lad in the shorts taking six of the best is one of the early lads from sting pictures, this is only the first part of his punishment as those shorts come down for the second part and then he gets a further very stiff caning on the bare, its from the film ( grey shorts )

It is to be found here
http://jockspank.blogspot.com/2009/08/paul-feels-sting.html?zx=1a1699e124e27698
and of course it's staged, Hall.

(The caner is a rotten shot, too: several of those strokes would have hit the small of the back.)
Hall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the marks on his arse are just make-up then?

Actually, now I watch it again, both the master and the lad do look a little too "rehearsed", the lad wincing and groaning on cue and the master flexing the cane theatrically........ Rolling Eyes
Thrasher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie wrote:

It is to be found here
http://jockspank.blogspot.com/2009/08/paul-feels-sting.html?zx=1a1699e124e27698
and of course it's staged, Hall.

(The caner is a rotten shot, too: several of those strokes would have hit the small of the back.)

What a sook, blouse, girl, wimp! A proper caning would raise welts and then the boy would have reason for watering eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    British Discipline Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: